Automotive radar technology is outpacing the automotive sensing technology owing to its phenomenal efficiency and functionality with challenging road infrastructure, projects the latest study by Fact.MR. With advancement in technology, the manufacturers are promising automotive radar with endless possibilities to deliver consistent performance.
According to the study, the sales of automotive radar are expected to reach around US$ 7260.8 Mn by 2022-end registering a steady CAGR during the forecast period. Incorporating 4D imaging technology in autonomous vehicles to bring a paradigm shift in the automotive radar market. Additionally, increasing demand for autonomous electric vehicles and rising production of level 3 autonomous cars to boost the market growth in the upcoming years.
“Penetration of 4D technology and Artificial Intelligence is gaining attractive opportunities for prosperous launch and production of new generation radar platform among manufacturers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at
- India and China to create lucrative growth opportunities for automotive radar manufacturers
- Short-range radars projected to generate revenue of around US$ 3.5 Bn by 2022-end
- By vehicle type, passenger vehicle to remain the lucrative category
- Application for adaptive cruise control to remain lucrative during forecast period
- By frequency, automotive radar with 2x GHz to be at forefront, however automotive radars with 7x GHz frequency to exceed by 2022-end
- U.S and Canada expected to emerge as potential market
- Rising government initiatives for vehicle safety and increased usage of ADAS technology by OEMs to drive the growth
- Increased investment & funding towards autonomous cars to bolster the demand
- Low penetration in developing market creates attractive opportunities for automotive radar manufacturers
- Radar detector ban in some countries such as Australia, Brazil, France, Germany and few others is likely to hinder growth
- Electromagnetic jamming and threat of security is restraining the growth of the market
Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Delphi Automotive PLC., Denso Corporation, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Autoliv Inc., NXP Semiconductors, and Texas Instruments Incorporated are some prominent Automotive Radar manufacturers profiled in Fact.MR’s report.
Infineon Technologies AG, in July 2020, launched its first Infineon’s AURIX™, first embedded safety controller worldwide to be ASIL-D certified according to ISO 26262:2018. The company launched its first fully functional safe electrical and electronic car systems with radar detection technology and high safety controllers.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Valuable Insights on Automotive Radar Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, offers a detailed segmentation on the global Automotive Radar market. The study divulges essential insights on the automotive radar market on the basis of range (long range, mid-range and short range), sales channel (OEM and aftermarket), application (adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency brake, autonomous park assist, blind spot information, and other applications), and key region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and MEA).
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- What will be the market outlook for the global Automotive Radar manufacturers?
- What are the latest industry application for automotive radar market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global automotive radar market?
- Which are the major development likely to witness by manufacturers?
Read Fact.MR Exclusive Article on Emerging Growth Frontiers in the Global Coatings Industry –
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States