Raised access flooring market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The growth in the APAC region mainly stems from China (Taiwan and Hong Kong) and highly industrialized economies of Singapore, Korea, and Japan.
- The demand from renovation construction is high for steel panel flooring in comparison to others. However, the steel price volatility is a restraining factor for the market.
- The regional variation in capacity, price, and availability of raw materials adds to the complexity of raw material procurement. The trade-related issues are expected to hamper the demand as the construction activity is likely reduce on account of steel and aluminum tariffs.
- In 2019, the data center market has witnessed a strong growth in terms of IT infrastructure spending as well as the development of multiple large data center facilities with a power capacity of 50 MW on full build.
- Private office construction in the US accounted for over $8 billion in the first half of 2019. By 2050, commercial building floor space is expected to reach over 126 billion square feet, which is an increase of 39% from 2017.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of 23 key vendors are provided
Raised Access Flooring Market – Segmentation
- Steel-based raised access floor is witnessing major demand as it offers high durability and can accommodate major types of floor finishing. The market for steel-based panels is leading as the availability of steel as raw material is in abundance. The demand for steel panels is expected to grow further as they are the first choice among first-time users.
- Commercial office real estate remains a major construction activity in the overall urban development. The growth in office spaces has increased globally, with some regions exhibiting rapid progress on account of their economic growth.
- Access floors help in energy savings, reduce waste, and enable cost savings. Better-quality thermal control, improved acoustics, enhanced ventilation, and indoor air quality are some of the benefits of air distribution under the raised access floor.
Market Segmentation by Type
- Steel Concrete
- Calcium Sulfate Board
- Chipboard Core
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Data Centers
- Commercial Buildings
- Office Workplaces
- Command Centers
Raised Access Flooring Market – Dynamics
The non-aeronautical revenue generation has become the focus of many international and domestic airports. In light of this development, the services of flooring have become an important requirement. The retail spaces that earlier mainly housed duty-free shops have now been expanded to have more premium retailers competing to provide a superior experience at airports. Many of the modern airports, now boast about the sprawling retail arena, with high-end brands and premium restaurants. The increasing spend on modernization and infrastructure development at airports will propel the demand in the global raised access flooring market.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- 5G Deployment to Increase Edge Data Center Investments
- Rise of Industry 4.0
- Growth in the Construction Sector
- High Degree of End-user Variability
Raised Access Flooring Market – Geography
A large part of demand in North America comes from new construction projects that are expected to drive the market. The demand for raised access floor in the region is driven by the massive size of end-user industries such as data centers; commercial enterprises such as retail, semiconductor, aerospace; and sizeable public utility centers. The region stands as a leader in innovative manufacturing practices, reinforced by comprehensive product development with an emphasis on energy-efficiency, reduced lifecycle costs, and sustainability.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- Lindner Group
- Exyte Technologies
- Gamma Industries
- Everest Industries Limited
- United Office Systems Pvt. Ltd
- AET Building Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Bathgate Flooring
- Mero Tsk
- Jansen Access Floor
- Veitchi Flooring
- CBI Europe
- Akdag S. W
- ASP Access Floors
- Huatong Xinli Flooring
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States