The global Radiology Positioning Aids Market size is expected to reach USD 359.1 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 5.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing cases of bone fractures, along with growing prevalence of cancer, tumors, and other digestive conditions, is expected to drive the overall market.
North America was identified as the dominant region in 2018 in terms of market share and is expected to grow at a significant pace throughout the forecast period. The increasing momentum observed in this region is largely attributed to growing geriatric population, who are prone to fractures, and increasing product demand in hospitals.
Frequent introduction of innovative positioning aids are expected to impact the market dynamics during the forecast period. Introduction of advanced imaging systems boosts demand for newer types of positioning aids. Increasing number of standalone radiology centers in developing countries is expected to fuel the market.
Growing partnerships among players and suppliers to increase the reach of these products is expected to result in increased penetration and availability of these products. Moreover, courses for radiology and positioning is also expected to drive the radiology positioning aids market during forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Radiology Positioning Aids Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/radiology-positioning-aids-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The wedge X-ray segment is predicted to register significant growth over the forecast period owing its advance angled design that helps in providing proper image along with enhanced patient comfort
- Head, neck, and brain related devices are anticipated to hold maximum share in the forthcoming years due to growing number of cases associated with these anatomy
- Hospitals is anticipated to hold a larger share in radiology positioning aids market owing to growing adoption of different advanced X-ray or radiology devices such as X-ray devices with different material such as polyurethrane
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period due to improving healthcare facilities and adoption of advanced imaging devices for proper diagnosis
- Major market players include Bionix Radiation Therapy; CIVCO Radiotherapy; AADCO Medical, Inc.; IZI Medical Products; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Elekta AB; VERTEC LTD.; and Klarity Medical Products. These players are focusing on expanding their distribution network by forming associations with suppliers.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6079/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global radiology positioning aids market on the basis of type, product, end use, and region:
Radiology Positioning Aids Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Wedge X-Ray
- Block X-Ray
Radiology Positioning Aids Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Head, Neck, and Brain Positioning Devices
- Thorax and Breast positioning Devices
Radiology Positioning Aids End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Radiology Positioning Aids Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Elastography Imaging Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/elastography-imaging-market
Teleradiology Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/teleradiology-market/
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States