The global quillaia extracts market size is anticipated to register a revenue of USD 1.05 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with 5.2% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for natural and organic extracts across personal care, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
Quillaia extracts are being used as an emulsifying and foaming agent across the food and beverage industry to produce baked goods, cider, cream soda, dairy products, and puddings. It is used in different quantities according to the application. For example, the concentration of quillaia extracts in carbonated beverages is 200 mg/ kg while that in soft drinks it can go up to 500 mg/kg.
To download the sample PDF of “Quillaia Extracts Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-quillaia-extracts-market/request-sample
Increasing demand for natural and organic products for skin care and hair care among consumers is expected to drive the growth of quillaia extract market. This quillaia is rich in natural surfactants, antioxidants, and other nutrients. Desert King, a major player in this market provides a wide variety of quillaia extracts named Andean Q Ultra, Andean QE, Andean Pure Quillaia, and Andean QD.
The powdered form of quillaia extracts held the largest share in the global quillaia market. This growth can be attributed owing to benefits like improvement in the shelf life of the products on the addition of powdered extracts. Liquid quillaia is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to its texture less and smooth less nature thereby making it suitable for addition in a variety of food products like sauces and curries.
In 2018, Asia Pacific held the majority of the share in the global quillaia market. This growth can be attributed to the higher consumption of such extracts across countries like New Zealand and Australia. According to the Bureau of Chemical Safety report, the intake for such extracts across Australia and New Zealand was 2.3 mg per day and 1.1 mg per day respectively.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The application segment of food & beverage held majority of the share in the global quillaia extracts market and is anticipated to continue its growth over the forecasted period.
• From 2019 to 2025, the liquid product segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.4%.
• In the regional segment of the market, Asia Pacific held the largest share.
• The key players in the industry are Naturex, Desert King, Garuda International, Ingredion, Baja Yucca, Chile Botanics.
Million Insights has segmented the global quillaia extracts market on the basis of application, product type and region:
Quillaia Extracts Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Food & Beverage
• Personal Care
Quillaia Extracts Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Quillaia Extracts Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• Central and South America
• Middle East and Africa
• South Africa
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Non-alcoholic Drink Market – The global non-alcoholic drink market size is estimated to reach USD 1.6 trillion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025. The increase in demand for non-alcoholic drinks has contributed to harmful effects of alcoholic drinks.
• Electric Hair Brush Market – The global electric hair brush market size is projected to reach USD 694.1 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast duration. The growing trend of hair styling among the female population influenced by fashion campaigns by YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook is expected to promote the demand for an electric hairbrush.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar