DelveInsight’s “Pyelonephritis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report provides an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as Pyelonephritis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Pyelonephritis Market Report:
- There is a lack of epidemiologic data on the prevalence of pyelonephritis. In the United States, a population-based study of acute pyelonephritis reported overall yearly rates of 15-17 cases per 10,000 females and 3-4 cases per 10,000 men.
- The predicted incidence in women aged 18 to 49 years is 28 occurrences per 10,000. In the United States, at least 250,000 instances of pyelonephritis are detected each year. The annual cost of treating acute pyelonephritis is projected to be $2.14 billion.
- Acute pyelonephritis occurs in 20-30% of pregnant women with untreated asymptomatic bacteriuria (ABU) (2-9.5%), most commonly in the late second and early third trimesters.
- Because of the rarity of characteristic symptoms, determining the prevalence of pyelonephritis in babies and children is challenging. Up to 25% of children with UTI and no signs or symptoms of pyelonephritis do have bacteria demonstrable in the upper urinary tract.
Request for Sample Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/pyelonephritis-market
Key benefits of the Pyelonephritis Market report:
- The study provides a detailed review of Pyelonephritis, including its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and current treatments.
- The study of the 7MM has offered comprehensive insight into the epidemiology and management of Pyelonephritis.
- Furthermore, an all-inclusive description of both present and emerging Pyelonephritis treatments is offered, as well as an analysis of future therapies that will have an influence on the current treatment landscape.
- The research includes a full evaluation of the Pyelonephritis market, both historical and anticipated, as well as drug outreach in the 7MM population.
- By understanding the trends defining and driving the worldwide Pyelonephritis market, the study gives you an advantage when formulating business plans.
Acute pyelonephritis is a sudden and severe kidney infection. It causes the kidneys to swell and may permanently damage them. Pyelonephritis can be life-threatening. When repeated or persistent attacks occur, the condition is called chronic pyelonephritis. The chronic form is rare, but it happens more often in children or people with urinary obstructions.
Common symptoms of Pyelonephritis include:
- High-grade fever
- Pain in the abdomen, back, side, or groin
- Painful or burning sensation during urination
- Cloudy urine
- Pus or blood in the urine
- Frequent urination
- Fishy or foul-smelling urine
- Shaking or chills
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mental confusion
The infection usually starts in the lower urinary tract as a urinary tract infection (UTI). Bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to multiply and spread up to the bladder. From there, the bacteria travel through the ureters to the kidneys. Bacteria such as E. coli often cause infection. However, any serious infection in the bloodstream can also spread to the kidneys and cause acute pyelonephritis. Pyelonephritis is diagnosed through:
- Urine tests
- Imaging tests
- Radioactive imaging
Treatment of pyelonephritis includes antibiotics ( such as levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, co-trimoxazole, ampicillin), hospital admission and surgery. A possible complication of acute pyelonephritis is chronic kidney disease. If the infection continues, the kidneys may be permanently damaged. Although rare, it’s also possible for the infection to enter the bloodstream. This can result in a potentially deadly infection called sepsis.
The Pyelonephritis market outlook assists in developing a detailed understanding of historic, current, and forecasted Pyelonephritis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Pyelonephritis therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology. This section examines the Pyelonephritis market trend of each marketed drug and late stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing market need, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, market impact, and key opinion leaders’ perspectives. Pyelonephritis market statistics are supplied with pertinent tables and graphs to provide a comprehensive picture of the market at a glance. According to DelveInsight, the Pyelonephritis market in 7MM is expected to undergo significant change between 2019 and 2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Pyelonephritis Market Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Peninsula Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Forest Laboratories
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc
- MerLion Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Spero Therapeutics
- Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd.
- Achaogen, Inc., and Many More
Pyelonephritis Pipeline Therapies
- Ceftazidime Avibactam ( CAZ-AVI)
- Tebipenem Pivoxil Hydrobromide (TBPM-PI-HBr)
- And Many More
Know more about the pipeline therapies and recent developments @ Pyelonephritis Pipeline Report
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Pyelonephritis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Pyelonephritis
4. Pyelonephritis: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Pyelonephritis: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Pyelonephritis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Pyelonephritis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Pyelonephritis Treatment
11. Pyelonephritis Marketed Products
12. Pyelonephritis Emerging Therapies
13. Pyelonephritis: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Pyelonephritis
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States