Cloud computing is a type of computing that provides services like servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and other over internet (cloud). The companies offering cloud computing services are called as the cloud providers. There are three different types of cloud deployment models as public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. The cloud services that are offered over a network which is open for public use are called as the public cloud services.
In this changing environment recently many businesses have moved to cloud technologies. The major drivers for the Public Cloud Service Market is immense benefits of cloud technologies. The public cloud services may be offered free or on a pay-per usage model and offers many features and benefits as ultimate scalability, cost effective models, reliability and others. Public cloud service market also include professional, consulting, support and maintenance and integration and design services.
Recent developments in IT and Innovation has increased the public cloud service market. Public cloud services are differentiated as Software as a Service, Platform as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service. Software as a Service occupies the largest market share and is still growing. In Software as a Service internet/web is used to deliver applications. These applications are managed by a third-party vendor. Software as a Service helps to use various applications without installing them on individual systems this is a key driver for software as a service market. Platform as a Service is used for development, testing and deployment of applications. Platform as a Service makes it quick, simple and cost effective. Infrastructure as a Service provides infrastructure as virtual machines, storage, networks and operating systems. Public cloud system is designed as multi-tenant environment so that a huge number of users can share computing resources at a same time.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2291
The global Public Cloud Service Market is expected to grow at USD ~249 Billion by 2022, at ~4% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
The prominent players in the Public Cloud Service Market are – International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.), Amazon.com, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), Salesforce.com (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), VMware, Inc.(U.S.) , Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Verizon Wireless (U.S.), and Rackspace Inc. (U.S.) among others.
The regional analysis of Public Cloud Service market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. IT modernization has driven the market of public cloud service in North America. It has been observed that United States is the leading country in public cloud services market. Western Europe has a fair share in the public cloud service market and is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period. The public cloud service market is expected to grow significantly in Asia-Pacific as adoption of technology is in various industries are increasing significantly.
Study Objectives of Public Cloud Service Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Public Cloud Service Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Public Cloud Service market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Public Cloud Service Market.
Public Cloud Service Market by Delivery Model:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
Public Cloud Service Market by End-User:
- Small and Medium Business
Public Cloud Service Market by Vertical:
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/public-cloud-service-market-2291
- Cloud providers
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) Players
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –