The global PTFE membrane market is expected to be valued at USD 3.17 Billion in 2027 from USD 2.04 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.5% through the forecast period. PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is a fluorocarbon compound of high molecular weight. A PTFE membrane is formed by expanding PTFE into a web-like structure with microscopic pores. It exhibits hydrophobic properties that make it highly resistant to water and substances containing water. PTFE is non-reactive and widely used as a non-stick coating for various cooking equipment, such as pans, woks, and containers. PTFE membranes offer a chemically compatible, temperature-controlled barrier to bacteria and microbes, for which they are extensively utilized in the manufacturing sector. The Chemours Company’s Teflon is one of the most well-known brands for PTFE-based formulas.
Revenue from the global PTFE membrane market is poised to register a significantly high growth rate over the forecast period, owing to several growth-influencing factors. The rising applications of PTFE membranes in the chemical, water & wastewater treatment, textiles, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, and food & beverage industries is a pivotal aspect of the global market growth. In the aerospace sector, it is used in the manufacture of dry film lubricants. PTFE membranes are widely used in the buildings & construction sector for cable insulation, door surface protection, fuel hoses, and other vital components. These membranes are in high demand in the pharmaceutical sector for guidewires, dental drills, and medical tubing. They are also used to make military and fire-fighters’ uniforms due to their robust resistance to fire and extreme weather conditions.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1188
The leading market players include Hyundai Micro Co., Ltd., Merck Millipore Co., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Pall Corporation, Markel Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Layne Christensen Company, Trinity Filtration Technologies, Sartorius AG, Corning Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., and General Electric Company.
Key findings of the report:
- Based on type, the hydrophilic sub-segment is estimated to dominate the global PTFE membrane market with the highest revenue share over the forecast timeline. Increasing applications of hydrophilic PTFE membranes for liquid filtration in the chemical, wastewater treatment, and pharmaceutical sectors drive this segment’s growth.
- As per the regional outlook, the Asia Pacific region, led by India, China, Japan, and Indonesia, is the largest PTFE membrane market, expected to attain the highest market share in the coming years. The escalating demand for PTFE membranes in the region’s pharmaceutical, chemical, wastewater treatment, and textiles industries significantly propel its market growth. The Asia Pacific market is followed by the European and North American PTFE membrane markets. Increasing wastewater treatment activities, rising demand for cost-effective PTFE membranes, and huge investments in municipal waste management trigger the market growth across these regions.
- In April 2020, JP Air Tech, a leading Denmark-based air filter manufacturer, launched a new lightweight, synthetic PTFE filter medium, known as JX81-B-PTFE membrane, with high filtration efficiency. The new product is specifically designed for use in HVAC, automotive cabin, air purification systems, and vacuum cleaners.
To know more details on this report, click the link @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ptfe-membrane-market
For the purpose of this report, the global PTFE membrane market has been segmented on the basis of type, pore size, application, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
By Pore Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Filtration
- Petrochemical & Chemical Processing
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global PTFE Membrane Market: Table of Contents
Market Overview Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Increasing incidence of stomach related diseases
3.1.2. Increase in global demand of food industry
3.1.3. Region wise dominance of PTFE Membranes Market
Chapter 4. PTFE Membranes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. PTFE Membranes Segmentation Analysis
4.2. PTFE Membranes Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018-2026
Find more research reports on Materials and Chemicals Industry, by Reports And Data:
Core Materials Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Foam, Honeycomb, Balsa), By Industry Vertical (Wind Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Building & Construction), Region And Forecast To 2027
Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Resin Type (Polypropylene, Polyamide, Polyether Ether Ketone, Polyphthalamide), By Fiber Type (Glass, Carbon), By Industry Vertical (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Sports), Region And Forecast To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States