DelveInsight launched a new report on Pruritus Epidemiology Forecast to 2030.
DelveInsight’s ‘Pruritus Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Pruritus epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Key facts of the report:
1. Pruritis prevalence in the general population varies from 8 to 38% worldwide, with lifetime prevalence ranging from 23 to 26%.
2. The point prevalence of chronic pruritus in geriatric patients ranges from 7 to 37.5%.
3. The prevalence of acute itching (during one week) reached 8.4% in the general population.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/pruritus-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the report:
1. The Pruritus report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
2. The Pruritus Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Pruritus in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
3. The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Pruritus in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
4. The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
5. The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Pruritus
6. The report provides the segmentation of the Pruritus epidemiology
Reasons to buy:
1. The Pruritus Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
2. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pruritus market
3. Quantify patient populations in the global Pruritus market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
4. Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Pruritus therapeutics in each of the markets covered
5. Understand the magnitude of Pruritus population by its epidemiology
6. The Pruritus Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Pruritus
3. Pruritus: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States