The global proteomics market is expected to reach a market size of USD 57.57 Billion by 2027 and register a high CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
The proteomics market is witnessing increased revenue growth due to the growing popularity of personalized medicines, advancements in technology, and rise in research & development expenditure and initiatives. A key driving factor is the rising trend of personalized medicine. Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies have over the years doubled their investment in R&D of personalized medicine. Advancement in proteomics technologies contributed to the development of personalized medicines by enabling detection of proteomics molecular diagnostics, protein biomarkers, pharmacoproteomics, and protein biochips. Personalized medicine is commonly used in cancer treatment.
High cost of proteomics equipment and lack of skilled workforce is a factor hampering growth of the market. However, growth in biomarker identification and advancements in mass spectrometry-based proteomics are expected to provide growth opportunities in the proteomics market. Development of efficient and advanced technologies, rise in genetic and birth disorders, increasing healthcare expenditure, and availability of funds from both public and private sectors will contribute significantly to growth of the market.
Key participants include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KgaA, PerkinElmer, Inc., Promega Corporation, Waters Corporation, Bruker Corporation, and GE Healthcare.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3769
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic has spurred growth of the proteomics market. Biopharmaceutical companies are investing significantly in research for the development of SARS-COV-2 vaccine. Researchers are identifying drugs for treatments by using separation and identification techniques to examine both new and existing drugs, which is driving growth of the proteomics market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global proteomics market on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Microarray Instruments
- Protein Fractionation Systems
- Surface Plasma Resonance (SPR) Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings in the report
- The reagent segment among the product segments accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019. Increasing research activities and growing need for protein separation from complex mixtures for effective analysis is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Microarray segment dominated other technology segments in terms of revenue share in 2019. Microarray offers label-free detection, full imprint of proteins, and produces vast amounts of information from small samples, which is driving demand for application in biopharmaceutical companies.
- The drug discovery segment revenue is expected to continue to register a robust growth rate due to increasing application of proteomics in identification of toxicity and efficacy from biological fluids and target validation and identification. Identification of new drugs by proteomics is one of the major factors supporting market growth.
- North America accounted for the largest share in the global proteomics market in 2019. Increasing research activities in healthcare, high funding from governments, and rising need for improved healthcare infrastructure are some key factors driving growth of the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Proteomics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Proteomics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. increasing pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D expenditure and government funding for proteomics
184.108.40.206. increasing demand for personalized medicine
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost of instruments
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3769
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States