DelveInsight’s “Prostate cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Prostate cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Prostate cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
The Prostate cancer market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Prostate cancer market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Prostate cancer market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Prostate cancer treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/prostate-cancer-market
Prostate Cancer is cancer that develops slowly and remains confined to prostate glands initially, invading other organs progressively.
Prostate Cancer is the third most prevalent type of cancer in the US and the fourth most common form of cancer worldwide, Prostate Cancer is the most leading cause of death in men after lung cancer.
Prostate Cancer Epidemiology
The Prostate cancer epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Prostate cancer patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
According to DelveInsight’s Prostate Cancer Epidemiological analysis, by 2020, a total of 7,494,882 males will be diagnosed with it in the 7MM, and the US alone will account for 3,478,728 Prostate Cancer prevalent cases.
Click to know more: https://www.delveinsight.com/blog/prostate-cancer-market/
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Prostate Cancer epidemiology segmented as
- Total Prevalent Cases of Prostate Cancer
- Total Diagnosed Cases of Prostate Cancer
- Age-specific Cases of Prostate Cancer
- Total Diagnosed cases of Prostate Cancer patients by Clinical Stages
- Total Non-metastatic and Metastatic Cases of CSPC/HSPC and CRPC
- Total Treated cases of Non-metastatic CSPC/HSPC and CRPC
- Total Treated Cases of metastatic HSPC/CSPC, and CRPC
Prostate Cancer Market
The Prostate cancer market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Prostate cancer market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
Prostate Cancer Market Size is Expected to Increase with a CAGR of 8.1% in the 7MM for the study period of 2017-30 owing to rich Pipeline, Increasing Awareness and Better Treatment Options.
Prostate Cancer Marketed Drugs
- Xofigo (radium Ra 223 dichloride): Bayer Health Care
- Xtandi (Enzalutamide): Astellas Pharma
- Prolia (denosumab): Amgen
- Erleada (apalutamide): Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Jevtana (Cabazitaxel): Sanofi
- Nubeqa (Darolutamide/ODM-201): Bayer HealthCare/Orion Corporation
At present, several companies like AstraZeneca/Merck Sharp & Dohme (Lynparza), Bristol-Myers Squibb (Opdivo), Novartis (Lutathera), Myovant Sciences (Relugolix), Janssen Research & Development (Niraparib), Hinova Pharmaceuticals USA (HC-1119), Hoffmann-La Roche (Ipatasertib), Pfizer/Astellas Pharma (Talazoparib), Clovis Oncology (Rucaparib), Advantagene or Candel Therapeutics (ProstAtak), and Merck Sharp & Dohme (Keytruda) and several others are investigating their key products in the Prostate Cancer Market for the management of the disease.
Visit to know more about the report offerings: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/prostate-cancer-market
Prostate Cancer Emerging Drugs
- Lynparza: Pre-registration
- Rucaparib: Pre-registration
- Opdivo (nivolumab): Phase III
- 177Lu-PSMA-617: Phase III
- Niraparib ± Abiraterone Acetate: Phase III
- HC-1119 (Deuterated form of enzalutamide): Phase III
- Ipatasertib (RG7440) + Abiraterone Acetate: Phase III
- Talazoparib ± Enzalutamide: Phase III
- ProstAtak (AdV-tk) + valacyclovir: Phase III
- Relugolix: Phase III
- Capivasertib: Phase II
- Seviteronel: Phase II
- PRX302 (topsalysin) Phase II
- RV001: Phase II
Prostate Cancer pipeline is robust including late- phase diverse group of drug classes such as PARPi, PD-L1i, AKTi. Moreover, uptake of potential emerging therapies with better clinical profile, an increase in the demand for the better treatment due to the rising elderly population as well as Prostate Cancer prevalence, incremental healthcare spending, and raising awareness of the disease are other market drivers behind the changing dynamics of the Prostate Cancer market that is anticipated to change by 2030.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Prostate cancer, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Prostate cancer epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Prostate cancer are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Prostate cancer market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Prostate cancer market
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Prostate Cancer
- SWOT Analysis of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Market Overview at a Glance
- Prostate Cancer Disease Background and Overview
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- Prostate Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Country-wise Prostate Cancer Epidemiology
- Current Prostate Cancer Treatment Practices
- Guideline of Prostate Cancer
- Unmet Needs of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Marketed Therapies
- Prostate Cancer Emerging Therapies
- Prostate Cancer Seven Major Market Analysis
- 7MM Prostate Cancer Market Size
- Prostate Cancer Market Access and Reimbursement
- Prostate Cancer Market Drivers
- Prostate Cancer Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States