The Prostate Cancer market growth is driven by factors like increase in the prevalence of Prostate Cancer, investments in research and development, entry of emerging therapies during the study period 2019-2032.
The Prostate Cancer market report also offers comprehensive insights into the Prostate Cancer market size, share, Prostate Cancer epidemiology, emerging therapies, market drivers and barriers, ongoing clinical trials, key collaboration in the space, market uptake by key therapies and companies actively pushing Prostate Cancer market size growth forward.
Some of the key highlights from the Prostate Cancer Market Insights Report:
- Several key pharmaceutical companies, including AstraZeneca, Parexel, Astellas Pharma, Pfizer, Merck, Agensys Inc, Arcus Biosciences Inc, AbbVie, Bayer, and others, are developing novel products to improve the Prostate Cancer treatment outlook.
- The total Prostate Cancer market size will include the market size of the potential upcoming therapies and current treatment regimens in the seven major markets.
- As per DelveInsight analysis, the Prostate Cancer market is anticipated to witness growth at a considerable CAGR
- The Prostate Cancer market is expected to strengthen as awareness of the disease increases and more effective interventions are being developed.
Strategise your business goals by understanding market dynamics @ Prostate Cancer Market Landscape
Prostate Cancer Overview
The prostate is a small walnut shaped gland in the pelvis of men. It is located next to the bladder and can be examined by getting a digital rectal exam. Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that develops in the prostate gland. It is the second-leading cause of cancer deaths for men in the U.S. About 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in their lifetime. This year, nearly 250,000 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Prostate Cancer cells can spread by breaking away from a prostate tumor. They can travel through blood vessels or lymph nodes to reach other parts of the body. After spreading, cancer cells may attach to other tissues and grow to form new tumors, causing damage where they land.
Do you know the treatment paradigms for different countries? Download our Prostate Cancer Market Sample Report
Recent Breakthroughs in the Prostate Cancer Market
- FDA approves new treatment for advanced prostate cancer: In June, the FDA approved a new treatment for the most advanced type of prostate cancer. Patients who have this condition, which is called metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), have few therapeutic options, so the approval helps to fill an urgent need. mCRPC sets in when the front-line hormonal therapies that doctors use first for treating metastatic prostate cancer stop working. These drugs limit the body’s production of testosterone, a hormone that fuels prostate cancer growth. If they are no longer effective, then doctors switch to a different class of drugs known as anti-androgens that further inhibit testosterone by blocking its cell receptor. One of those drugs is called enzalutamide.
- On April 2023, AstraZeneca announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for olaparib and abiraterone acetate. The objective of this research is to assess the effectiveness and safety, including the examination of potential side effects, of combining olaparib and abiraterone compared to a placebo and abiraterone in individuals diagnosed with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC). Specifically, this study focuses on patients who have not undergone any prior treatment involving cytotoxic chemotherapy or new hormonal agents (NHAs) at the metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer stage.
- On April 2023, Surface Oncology announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for SRF617, etrumadenant and zimberelimab. This clinical trial aims to assess the safety and initial effectiveness of combining SRF617, etrumadenant, and zimberelimab in patients diagnosed with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- On July 2023, Astellas Pharma Inc announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for enzalutamide, abiraterone acetate, and prednisone. The aim of this study is to gather data on the long-term safety of Enzalutamide in individuals who are still experiencing clinical improvements after participating in a previous clinical study sponsored by Astellas or Medivation (referred to as the “parent study”). The parent study must have reached at least the primary analysis or the specified evaluation period.
Prostate Cancer Epidemiology Segmentation
DelveInsight’s Prostate Cancer market report is prepared on the basis of epidemiology model. It offers comprehensive insights to the Prostate Cancer historical patient pools and forecasted Prostate Cancer patients. The report provides in-depth data of various subtypes and for the same epidemiology is segmented further. The Prostate Cancer Market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019-32 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Prostate Cancer Prevalence
- Age-Specific Prostate Cancer Prevalence
- Gender-Specific Prostate Cancer Prevalence
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Prostate Cancer
Visit for more @ Prostate Cancer Epidemiological Insights
Prostate Cancer Treatment Market
The Prostate Cancer market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Prostate Cancer market trends by analyzing the impact of current Prostate Cancer therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Prostate Cancer market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Prostate Cancer market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Prostate Cancer market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Prostate Cancer Emerging Therapy Assessment
Pembrolizumab: Merck & Co
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a humanized monoclonal antibody that blocks the interaction between PD-1 and its ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2. Binding of the PD-1 ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, to the PD-1 receptor found on T cells, inhibits T cell proliferation and cytokine production. Upregulation of PD-1 ligands occurs in some tumors and signaling through this pathway can contribute to inhibition of active T-cell immune surveillance of tumors. Pembrolizumab is a monoclonal antibody that binds to the PD-1 receptor and blocks its interaction with PD-L1 and PD-L2, releasing PD-1 pathway-mediated inhibition of the immune response, including the anti-tumor immune response. Currently, it is in phase 3 stage of development to treat Prostate Cancer.
Talazoparib is an inhibitor of PARP enzymes, which play a role in DNA repair. Preclinical studies suggest that talazoparib may work by blocking PARP enzyme activity and trapping PARP at the site of DNA damage, leading to decreased cancer cell growth and cancer cell death. Talazoparib anti-tumor activity also was observed in mouse models of human breast cancer that expressed mutated or non-mutated BRCA1/2.
ODM 208, an orally bioavailable, non-steroid selective inhibitor of CYP11A1 (cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme), is being developed by Orion. Steroid hormones stimulate the growth of hormonally regulated cancers, such as most prostate and breast cancers. Hormonal treatments are highly effective, but drug resistance will often eventually emerge and cancer will start growing again. The molecule (ODM-208) has shown antitumor activity. It has potential efficacy also for those cancers that have become resistant to the standard hormonal treatments. Currently, it is in phase 2 stage of development to treat Prostate Cancer.
ZEN 3694: Zenith Epigenetics
The company’s lead product, ZEN-3694, a BET inhibitor, in combination with enzalutamide, is in a Phase 2 randomized clinical trial for treatment of metastatic castration resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) in patients that have progressed on an androgen receptor signaling inhibitor.
EPI-7386: ESSA Pharma
EPI-7386 is an investigational, highly-selective, oral, small molecule inhibitor of the N-terminal domain of the androgen receptor. EPI-7386 is currently being studied in a Phase 1 clinical trial (NCT04421222) in men with metastatic castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (“”mCRPC””) whose tumors have progressed on current standard-of-care therapies. The Phase I clinical trial of EPI-7386 began in Q3 of 2020 following FDA allowance of the IND and Health Canada acceptance. The U.S. FDA has granted Fast Track designation to EPI-7386 for the treatment of adult male patients with mCRPC resistant to standard-of-care treatment. ESSA retains all rights to EPI-7386 worldwide.
Prostate Cancer Key Companies
- Astellas Pharma
- Arcus Biosciences
For more information, visit Prostate Cancer Market Analysis, Patient Pool, and Emerging Therapies
Scope of the Prostate Cancer Market Report:
- 10 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Descriptive overview of Prostate Cancer, causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment
- Comprehensive insight into Prostate Cancer epidemiology in the 7MM
- Prostate Cancer marketed and emerging therapies
- Prostate Cancer companies
- Prostate Cancer market drivers and barriers
Key Questions Answered in the Prostate Cancer Market Report 2032:
- What was the Prostate Cancer market share distribution in 2019, and how would it appear in 2032?
- What is the total Prostate Cancer market size and the market size by therapy across the 7MM for the study period (2019-32)?
- What are the important findings from 7MM, and which country will have the greatest Prostate Cancer market size from 2019-32?
- During the study period (2019-2032), at what CAGR is the Prostate Cancer market projected to expand at 7MM?
Table of Contents:
1 Prostate Cancer Market Key Comprehensive Insights
2 Prostate Cancer Market Report Introduction
3 Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Prostate Cancer
4 Prostate Cancer Market Analysis Overview at a Glance
5 Executive Summary of Prostate Cancer
6 Prostate Cancer Epidemiology and Market Methodology
7 Prostate Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Population
8 Prostate Cancer Patient Journey
9 Prostate Cancer Treatment Algorithm, Prostate Cancer Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
10 Key Endpoints in Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
11 Prostate Cancer Marketed Therapies
12 Prostate Cancer Emerging Therapies
13 Prostate Cancer: 7 Major Market Analysis
14 Attribute analysis
15 Access and Reimbursement Overview of Prostate Cancer
16 Prostate Cancer Market Key Opinion Leaders Reviews
18 Prostate Cancer Market Drivers
19 Prostate Cancer Market Barriers
20 SWOT Analysis
22 DelveInsight Capabilities
23 About DelveInsight
Prostate Cancer Epidemiology 2032
DelveInsight’s “Prostate Cancer – Epidemiology Forecast to 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Prostate Cancer epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Prostate Cancer Pipeline 2023
“Prostate Cancer Pipeline Insights, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Prostate Cancer market. A detailed picture of the Prostate Cancer pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Prostate Cancer treatment guidelines.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States