Professional cycling apparel is specialized clothing for cycling activities. While the great majority of cyclists in the world ride in traditional clothes, a cycling jersey has several benefits for the sportier rider. To facilitate the bent-over stance employed in sport-oriented cycling, cycling jerseys are cut long in the back. Since front pockets tend to spill, the pockets of the jersey are all located on the back panel. For the cyclist to open up the jersey and allow the passing of air, the zipper is frequently built to be exceptionally long. To reduce air resistance, cycling jerseys are usually worn tightly. The fabric used to make jerseys is intended to drain moisture away from the skin, making the wearer cooler and more comfortable.
The market for professional cycling apparel is expanding thanks to the numerous opportunities created by the introduction of innovative, cutting-edge, and affordable items into the marketplace, as well as the rising popularity of advanced apparel over traditional products. Moreover, a growing number of working women have taken up fitness and wellness activities since they are concerned about their health. This is expected to majorly contribute to the expansion of the market for professional cycling apparel worldwide.
Professional Cycling Apparels Market: Key Players
- Pearl Izumi
- Marcello Bergamo
- CCN Sport
- Other Prominent Players
Get a Free Sample Report including All Related Charts & Graphs with COVID 19 Impact Study:
Our Free Sample includes the following Key Points:
- Market overview, product or service overview, and thorough industry analysis
- Revised Regional Analysis with Proper Graphical Representation of Market Share, Market Size, and Market Trends
- Section-by-Section Instructions on Request 2022
- 150+ Pages The Research Report Contains The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact Analysis Figures and Tables have been updated, and the report now includes a list of the top market players, as well as other notable market players, with accurate information on their company strategies, revenue, and sales volumes.
- Fatpos Global’s Methodology for Research
Professional Cycling Apparels Market: Segments
The Waterproof segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during 2022-32
Based on Type, the global Professional Cycling Apparels Market is fragmented into Waterproof and Non-Waterproof. The Waterproof segment is expected to lead the market over the forecast period owing to its benefits in bicycle jerseys. Nowadays, advanced synthetic fabrics are used to make the majority of bicycle apparel. They combine the greatest qualities of nylon, elastane, and polyester to produce excellent cycling jerseys that drain away perspiration, stretch without losing shape, increase ventilation, and also have water resistance or wind-blocking properties.
Male Cyclists segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during 2022-32
Global Professional Cycling Apparels Market is classified on the basis of Application into Male Cyclists and Female Cyclists. Due to the greater number of men who participate in cycling and the greater number of cycling championships held for men, it is projected that the market for male cyclists will be the largest. Furthermore, in England, 1.9 percent of men and 0.6 percent of women commute everyday on bicycles.
Higher Adoption of Cycling as an Exercise or a Hobby is majorly driving the Market
The Growing Health Benefits of Cycling and Increasing Innovations in Cycling Apparels
Low Awareness of the Benefits of Wearing the Right Apparel
Market Players profiled in the report:
Professional Cycling Apparels Market is further segmented by region into:
- North America Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Latin America Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – India, China, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa Market Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Y-o-Y Growth, CAGR – UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa
Professional Cycling Apparels Market Segments:
- By Type
- By Product Type
- By Application
- Male Cyclists
- Female Cyclists
Purchase a Copy of the Report directly at:
About Fatpos Global
Fatpos Global is a leading management consulting, advisory, and market research organization that serves its clients globally through its team of experts and industry veterans that have years of expertise in management consulting, advisory, and market research analysis. The organization functions across business consulting, strategy consulting, market research, operations consulting, financial advisory, human resources, risk & compliance, environmental consulting, software consulting, and sales consulting amongst others, and aims to aid businesses with bold decisions that help them embrace change for their sustainable growth