The sweater supplier believes that it is very important to test the shrinkage of the fabric before cutting and adjust the pattern according to the shrinkage.
2. The main process of knitted garments is edge overhang, which depends on the density, width, color and quality of the over edge.
3. The problem of hand gestures. For example, two trouser legs are generally long and short when they are made in a factory. To reduce the gap between the legs of long shorts, a turner’s gesture must be required. The leg of the trousers just put on is driven up to the crotch, so the lathe is asked to pull the fabric a little bit. When changing to the other trouser leg, drive to the trouser opening. At this time, the fabric should not be pulled, but the fabric should be pushed.
4. The hot shrinkage problem of auxiliary materials, knitted garments sometimes need to be equipped with some webbing, elastic and other auxiliary materials, but the shrinkage of these auxiliary materials is difficult to match the fabric. At this time, the factory must be required to preshrink the fabric (after pre-shrinking) Shrinking machine pre-shrinking), all kinds of auxiliary materials with shrinkage rate can be blanched before being made.
5. Post-ironing is very important. The phenomenon of long and short sleeves and deformation of various parts during processing can be adjusted by ironing. It can be said that most of the knitted garments are ironed.
Others are the places to pay attention to in general routines.
1. Red with white, black, blue-gray, beige and gray.
2. Pink with purple, gray, dark green, white, beige, brown, navy blue.
3. Orange red with white, black and blue.
4. Yellow with purple, blue, white, brown, black.
5. Brown with beige, goose yellow, brick red, blue-green and black.
6. Green with white, beige, black, dark purple, taupe, gray brown.
7. Dark green with pink, light purple, apricot, dark purple and blue-green.
8. Blue with white, powder blue, sauce red, gold, silver, olive green, orange, and yellow.
9. Light blue with white, sauce red, light gray, light purple, gray blue and pink.
10. Purple with light pink, gray blue, yellow-green, white, fuchsia, silver gray and black.
11. Fuchsia with blue, pink, white, black, purple, and dark green.
Sweater manufacturers suggest that when matching colors, attention must be paid to the overall balance of the colors of the clothes and the harmony of tones. Generally, light-colored clothes do not have balance problems, and dark colors on the lower body are not a big problem. If the upper body is dark and the lower body is light, shoes play an important role in balance, and dark shoes should be more appropriate.
Company Name: SUZHOU INDUSTRIAL PARK HAIERMEI KNITTING GARMENTS CO., LTD
Email: Send Email