The global probiotics in animal feed market size is expected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for dairy and meat products owing to rapidly growing population are some key factors driving overall market revenue growth.
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are essential for enhancing overall health and nutrition in animals. Probiotics are supplements and help to boost immunity and maintain microbial gut flora of animals. There has been a major increase in demand for probiotics in animal feed due to health benefits associated with consumption. Livestock farmers are aware of the shifting focus among health-conscious consumers regarding food products they prefer and are increasingly focusing on providing nutrient-rich food to livestock to cater to demand and drive profits.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3965
However, international quality standards and strict norms for animal feed probiotics along with high cost for R&D activities for developing new probiotic strains is expected to limit growth of the market to some extent over the forecast period.
Key players in the global probiotics in animal feed market are Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), DuPont De Nemours, Inc. (US), Evonik Industries (Germany), Land O’Lakes (US), Lallemand (Canada), Bluestar Adisseo Co. (China), Lesaffre (France), Alltech (US), Novozymes (Denmark), Calpis Co., Ltd. (Japan), Schouw & Co. (Denmark), Unique Biotech (India), Pure Cultures (US), Kerry (Ireland), and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Japan).
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global probiotics in animal feed market based on source, form, livestock, and region:
Based On Source: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Yeast & Fungi
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces boulardii
Based On Form: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Livestock: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on the source, the yeast & fungi segment is expected register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period due to easy availability of yeast-based probiotics for animals, especially ruminants and pigs.
- In context to form, the liquid form segment revenue is expected to expand at a steady rate during the forecast period owing to higher preference for dry form probiotics. In addition, many manufacturers are developing multi-strain liquid solutions to overcome the drawback and decrease mortality rate and dependency on antibiotics.
- On the basis of livestock, the aquaculture segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to increasing demand for probiotics in aquaculture feed. Additionally, many key players are emphasizing on developing advanced probiotics for overall growth and development of aquatic animals.
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate other regional probiotics in the animal feed markets and register a robust CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. High consumption of meat and poultry products and increasing awareness regarding benefits of utilizing probiotics in animal feed are key factors supporting growth of the probiotics in animal feed market in this region.
- North America is expected to account for highest revenue share contribution throughout the forecast period due to growing trend of healthy food consumption, high demand for probiotics in feed industry, and rising demand for processed beef products.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Probiotics in Animal Feed market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/probiotics-in-animal-feed-market
Table Of content:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Research Methodology
4. Market Landscape
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Updates
11.1.3 Product/Business Segment Overview
11.1.5 Key Developments
11.1.6 SWOT Analysis
11.2.1 Company Overview
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3965
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States