The global printed textile market is anticipated to value USD 266.38 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rapid technological advances being carried out in textile printing coupled with the shifting trend to wear fashionable clothes are projected to drive the market demand for printed textiles.
The product segment of cotton is projected to register a share of around 44.9% by 2025 on account of is features like more durability and good absorbency. While, the product segment of polyester is projected to witness substantial share on account of features like lower fabric cost, enhanced strength, and resistance to wrinkles & abrasion.
To download the sample pdf of Printed Textile Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-printed-textile-market/request-sample
The fashion application segment accounted for a share of 65.7% in 2018 due to the rising focus of several clothing manufacturers for the creation of the latest designs. On the other hand, the segment of technical textiles registered share of around 8.6% across the global market owing to increasing fabric demand across transportation, construction, and protection sectors.
In 2018, Europe generated USD 75.89 Billion across the global market on account of the rising fashion industry across this region. While, the Asia Pacific is anticipated to generate a CAGR of 9.5% from 2019 to 2025 owing to surging usage of printed clothes across countries like India, China, and Japan.
The printed textiles market includes key players such as Fabric Wholesale Direct, Seiko Epson Corporation, SerideSrl, Kornit Digital, and Globe Textiles (India) Ltd. They are constantly engaged in development and innovation to produce a wide variety of textiles and to gain a competitive advantage over other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the technology segment of traditional printing registered 8.7% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• The fashion application segment accounted for significant share of 65.7% across the global market in 2018.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth with CAGR of 9.5% across the global printed textile market.
• The key players in this market are Fabric Wholesale Direct, Seiko Epson Corporation, SerideSrl, Kornit Digital, and Globe Textiles (India) Ltd.
Million Insights has segmented the global printed textile market on the basis of ink type, product, technology, application, and region:
Printed Textile Ink Type Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Acid dye
• Disperse dye
• Pigment dye
• Reactive dye
Printed Textile Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Printed Textile Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Traditional Printing
• Digital Printing
Printed Textile Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Technical textiles
Printed Textile Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• United Arab Emirates
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Anti-Fatigue Mats Market – The global anti-fatigue mats market size was worth USD 1.5 billion in the year 2018. The rise in lower limb and foot problems among people who work by standing for long hours is attributing to the growth of anti-fatigue mats.
• Bakery Product Market – The global bakery product market size was valued at USD 203.8 billion, in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. The growing consumer preference towards fast foods such as cakes, cookies and pastries is expected to contribute to the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar