The Presbyopia Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Presbyopia Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Presbyopia Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Presbyopia Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Presbyopia treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Presbyopia companies working in the treatment market are Cellix Bio, Plex Pharmaceuticals, Santen Pharmaceutical, Glaukos Corporation, Ocuphire Pharma, Visus Therapeutics, LENZ Therapeutics, Eyenovia, Orasis Pharmaceuticals, Ocuphire Pharma, AbbVie, and others, are developing therapies for the Presbyopia treatment
- Emerging Presbyopia therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- CLX-OPH-162, Research programme, STN 1013600, GLK-302, Nyxol, VTI-001, LNZ100, MicroLine (Pilocarpine Ophthalmic), CSF-1 (PresbiDrops), Nyxol, VT-101 (Brimochol), AGN-241622, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Presbyopia market in the coming years.
- In May 2023, Important topline data from the pivotal Phase III BRIO-I clinical study were given by Visus Therapeutics.
- In February 2023, With an October 2023 Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date, the US FDA accepted the NDA for evaluation.
- In December 2022, In order to determine the safety and effectiveness of Nyxol (phentolamine ophthalmic solution 0.75%) as a single agent and in conjunction with adjunctive low-dose pilocarpine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution 0.4% in subjects with presbyopia, Ocuphire Pharma started a randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled, multicenter Phase III study.
- In November 2022, For the development and marketing of Nyxol across three indications (Reversal of Mydriasis, Presbyopia, and Night Vision Disturbances) in the US, Europe, Japan, India, China, and other international markets, Ocuphire Pharma and FamyGen Life Sciences entered into an exclusive license agreement.
Age-related presbyopia is a condition that results in blurry near vision. It usually manifests around the age of 40 and affects all people, including those who have never experienced visual issues previously. Presbyopia is a disorder of the eyes when the eye gradually loses its ability to concentrate quickly on nearby things.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Presbyopia Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Presbyopia Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- CLX-OPH-162: Cellix Bio
- Research programme: Plex Pharmaceuticals
- STN 1013600: Santen Pharmaceutical
- GLK-302: Glaukos Corporation
- Nyxol: Ocuphire Pharma
- VTI-001: Visus Therapeutics
- LNZ100: LENZ Therapeutics
- MicroLine (Pilocarpine Ophthalmic): Eyenovia
- CSF-1 (PresbiDrops): Orasis Pharmaceuticals
- Nyxol: Ocuphire Pharma
- VT-101 (Brimochol): Visus Therapeutics
- AGN-241622: AbbVie
Presbyopia Route of Administration
Presbyopia pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Presbyopia Molecule Type
Presbyopia Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Presbyopia Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Presbyopia Assessment by Product Type
- Presbyopia By Stage and Product Type
- Presbyopia Assessment by Route of Administration
- Presbyopia By Stage and Route of Administration
- Presbyopia Assessment by Molecule Type
- Presbyopia by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Presbyopia Report covers around 12+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Presbyopia product details are provided in the report. Download the Presbyopia pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Presbyopia therapies
Some of the key companies in the Presbyopia Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Presbyopia are – Eyenovia, Orasis Pharmaceuticals, Ocuphire Pharma, Visus Therapeutics, LENZ Therapeutics, Glaukos Corporation, AbbVie, and others.
Presbyopia Pipeline Analysis:
The Presbyopia pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Presbyopia with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Presbyopia Treatment.
- Presbyopia key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Presbyopia Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Presbyopia market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Presbyopia drugs and therapies
Presbyopia Pipeline Market Drivers
- Increasing Prevalence of Presbyopia, increase in research and developmental activities are some of the important factors that are fueling the Presbyopia Market.
Presbyopia Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, high-cost associated with the disease, lack of healthcare infrastructure and other factors are creating obstacles in the Presbyopia Market growth.
Scope of Presbyopia Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Presbyopia Companies: Cellix Bio, Plex Pharmaceuticals, Santen Pharmaceutical, Glaukos Corporation, Ocuphire Pharma, Visus Therapeutics, LENZ Therapeutics, Eyenovia, Orasis Pharmaceuticals, Ocuphire Pharma, AbbVie, and others
- Key Presbyopia Therapies: CLX-OPH-162, Research programme, STN 1013600, GLK-302, Nyxol, VTI-001, LNZ100, MicroLine (Pilocarpine Ophthalmic), CSF-1 (PresbiDrops), Nyxol, VT-101 (Brimochol), AGN-241622, and others
- Presbyopia Therapeutic Assessment: Presbyopia current marketed and Presbyopia emerging therapies
- Presbyopia Market Dynamics: Presbyopia market drivers and Presbyopia market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Presbyopia Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Presbyopia Report Introduction
2. Presbyopia Executive Summary
3. Presbyopia Overview
4. Presbyopia- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Presbyopia Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Presbyopia Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Presbyopia Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Presbyopia Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Presbyopia Preclinical Stage Products
10. Presbyopia Therapeutics Assessment
11. Presbyopia Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Presbyopia Key Companies
14. Presbyopia Key Products
15. Presbyopia Unmet Needs
16 . Presbyopia Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Presbyopia Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Presbyopia Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States