Presbyopia is an eye condition in which eye slowly loses the ability to focus quickly on objects that are close. Presbyopia happens in people as they age. Signs and symptoms include headaches, eyestrain, difficulty reading small print and fatigue. Risk factors include anemia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hyperopia, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis and eye trauma.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Presbyopia – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Presbyopia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 5, 1 and 2 respectively.
Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Presbyopia (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Presbyopia – Overview
Presbyopia – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Presbyopia – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Presbyopia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Johnson & Johnson
Presbyopia – Drug Profiles
(aceclidine + tropicamide) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349