Premium Sugar Free Chocolate Market
Global Premium Sugar Free Chocolate Market size and CAGR between was valued at USD 810.3 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2021–2026.
Natural and artificial sweeteners are used in the production of premium sugar-free chocolate products having negligible to zero per gram calorie value. Demand from the health-conscious populations is boosting the demand of the market. Increasing adoption is also driving the growth of the market. Adoption of sweeteners such as saccharin which is 200-700 times sweeter and neotame which is 7,000-13,000 times sweeter than sugar can provide a vast array of opportunities. Sugar-free dark chocolates are expected to experience swift growth in upcoming years owing to the health benefits exhibited by them in comparison to their substitutes.
Grab a Free Sample PDF copy of the Premium Sugar Free Chocolate Market Report 2019 @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Premium Sugar Free Chocolate-Market/request-sample
The Major Players Covered in this Report: Lindt & Sprungli AG, Delaviuda, Chocolates Torras, S.A., LILY’S SWEETS, The Hershey Company, Chocolat Stella SA, Cavalier NV, Yildiz Holding (Godiva Chocolatier, Inc.), & more….
Premium Sugar Free Chocolate Market Segmentation:
By Type: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate
By Ingredient: Stevia, Erythritol, Maltitol, Others
By Distribution Channel: Convenience Store, Super Market, Online Stores, Other
Buy Full Report with Detail Analysis with COVID-19 Impact – https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/premium-sugar-free-chocolate-market/global/
Growing Domestic Demand and Expanding Pharmaceutical Sector to Drive the Demand for Premium Sugar Free Chocolate in the APAC Region:
Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the global Premium Sugar Free Chocolate market during the forecast period 2021-2026. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of emerging economies like India, China, Japan, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
Full Report Link @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Premium Sugar Free Chocolate-market
Expansion of Major Players in Asia Pacific Region driving the growth of the market
- In 2017, the Asia Pacific premium sugar-free chocolate market has experienced phenomenal growth especially in Japan, China, and India markets
- The presence of major players offering premium sugar-free chocolate products and surge in the number of health-conscious people in the region has driven the market growth
- Major players are expanding their premium sugar-free chocolate business in the Asia Pacific owing to the increased sales in 2017
- For instance, Lindt & Sprungli AG is launching its chocolate cafes and boutiques at prime locations of Japan to boost sales in the upcoming years.
The surge in Awareness Due to rising in Number of Health-Conscious Demographic:
- Awareness regarding premium sugar free chocolates and zero calorie sweeteners used in the production of premium sugar free chocolates is rising every year owing to the heavy investments in advertisement and marketing campaigns by major players in the market
- Number of health-conscious people in the world is rapidly increasing due to growing number of diseases associated with unhealthy food habits, thus driving the premium sugar free chocolate market across the globe
- Moreover, availability of the several products in the premium sugar free chocolate segment is expected to support the premium sugar free chocolate market growth during the forecast period 2018–2025.
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: Veerwati
Email: Send Email
Address:Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, , 10022 New York, NY, USA, 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States