The global pregnancy care products market size is expected to reach USD 33.22 million by 2025 at a 5.1% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing awareness regarding use of personal care products during pregnancy and high adoption of organic products are driving the market. Also, growing inclination towards organic maternity personal care products in the light of rising safety concerns posed by chemical-based products is changing the market scenario. In addition to this, market players are adopting the strategy of investing heavily in inorganic and herbal variants in order to increase their market presence. These factors are expected to fuel the market expansion in the forecasted years and overcome the setback experienced by the market due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The largest segment of the market is stretchmark minimizers, due to the growing concern of stretchmarks during gestation period. Furthermore, another market segment to experience significant growth is breast creams and toning/firming lotions owing to increasing awareness and rising focus regarding post pregnancy bodies. In addition to this, when it comes to the regional market, Asia Pacific has emerged as the dominant one, on account of the highest number of pregnancies and rising cognizance regarding adoption of pregnancy care products.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Mergers & Acquisitions form a major part of the expansion strategy of an organization. For example, in November 2018, Laboratoires Expanscience, a family-owned French pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics company specialized in skin health, announced the acquisition of Babo Botanicals, LLC, the U.S. based botanically-infused mineral skin care brand for babies and adults.
• COVID-19 pandemic has caused a slowdown in the market as several manufacturing units suffered from total shutdown due to growing spread and lockdown restrictions prevailing all over. As the restrictions have been lifted now and manufacturing units are now at full force, market growth upsurge will be achieved in the upcoming years.
• On the basis of products, stretchmark minimizers emerged as the largest segment owing to their high demand during pregnancy and rising awareness regarding the product
• On the basis of region, Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2017. Higher number of births and rising awareness among expecting mothers have facilitated the dominance of this region
• Latin America is projected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period owing to rapid adoption of organic variants of pregnancy care products and increased product availability owing to telemarketing and other social media platforms
• Some of the key players are Mama Mio US Inc.; Noodle & Boo Novena Maternity; Expanscience Laboratories, Inc.; E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.; and Clarins Group.
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-care-products-market/request/rs1
Pregnancy Care Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pregnancy care products market based on product type and region:
Pregnancy Care Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Stretch Mark Minimizer
• Breast Cream
• Toning/Firming Lotion
• Itching Prevention Cream
• Nipple Protection Cream
• Body Restructuring Gel
• Stressed Leg Product
Pregnancy Care Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5422/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Women’s Health Therapeutics Market: The global women’s health therapeutics market size was valued at USD 108.0 billion in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period.
Women Health & Beauty Supplements Market: The global women health and beauty supplements market size was valued at USD 49.8 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.75% from 2020 to 2026.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States