Global Prefilled Syringes Market was valued at USD 11.48 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 10.44% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2028 to reach USD 20.83 billion by 2028. The demand for prefilled syringes is witnessing growth due to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and autoimmune disorders such as diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis respectively, increasing popularity of biologic drugs, rising popularity of self-administration of drugs, offer a convenient alternative to conventional syringes and vials.
Request for a free sample report here @ Pre-filled Syringes Market
Recent developmental activities in Pre filled Syringes market
- According to DelveInsight, the Prefilled Syringes Market was valued at USD 11.48 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 10.44% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2028 to reach USD 20.83 billion by 2028.
- Leading Prefilled Syringes companies working in the market are BD, NIPRO Pharma, Taisei Kako Co.,Ltd, TERUMO PHARMACEUTICAL SOLUTIONS., SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Dali Medical Devices, Stevanato Group, Credence MedSystems, Inc., Baxter, MAEDA INDUSTRY Co., Ltd., MedXL Inc, IRISYS, LLC, Sandoz International GmbH, Pfizer Inc., Vetter, Weigao Group, Fresenius Kabi, Catalent Inc and others.
- In July 2021, Fresenius Kabi launched ready-to-administer prefilled fentanyl syringe in the 1 ml volume format which is designed to cut waste and diversion by eliminating the possibilities of potential errors.
- In May 2021, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited received the US Food and Drug Administration approval for the Icatibant Injection, 30 mg/3 mL (10 mg/mL) Single-Dose Prefilled Syringe.
- In April 2021, Roche received the approval from the US FDA for the supplemental Biologics License Application of the company for Xolair® (omalizumab) prefilled syringe for self-injection across all approved U.S. indications.
- In March 2021, Zealand Pharma announced the US FDA approval for the Zegalogue® (dasiglucagon) injection which is available in the prefilled syringe form, for the treatment of diabetes.
For more insights into Pre filled Syringes Market, get the snapshot of the key highlights @ https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/prefilled-syringes-market
Pre filled Syringes Overview
A prefilled syringe is a single-dose packet of vaccine to which a needle has been fixed by the manufacturer. In the past metal or glass syringes were popular, but increasingly there has been a movement towards plastic and disposable syringes so the needle is protected and cannot be reused (prefilled disposable systems). This has stimulated the demand for convenient and safe prefilled syringes.
Prefilled syringes have been around for more than two decades. Prefilled syringe manufacturers have had to therefore respond to increasing demand, new requirements and more sophisticated forms of drug delivery. There has been great development in syringes. New products are being put in syringes now. Prefilled syringes are used to package injectable drugs and diluents. Some of the categories of drugs packaged in prefilled syringes are vaccines, blood stimulants, therapeutic proteins, erythro proteins, interferon, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Interested in knowing how the Pre filled Syringes Market will be growing by 2028? Click to get a snapshot of Pre filled Syringes Analysis@ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/prefilled-syringes-market
Geography Wise- Pre filled Syringes Market Analysis
The Blood Glucose Monitoring System market is analyzed geographically for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among all the regions, North America is expected to account for the significant market share in the prefilled syringes market because of the high prevalence of autoimmune disorders, chronic diseases, rising population of the elderly as well as high awareness among people regarding disease management and the new product launches in the region.
The North American prefilled syringes market is witnessing an upward trend due to the rising prevalence of autoimmune diseases among other factors. In a study published in the journal Arthritis and Rheumatology by Dinse et al. in 2020, the researchers found that the prevalence of antinuclear antibodies (ANA), the most common biomarkers of autoimmunity, is increasing significantly in the United States in general, and more specifically in certain groups. Therefore, in order to cater to the medical needs of the large population suffering from autoimmune diseases such as RA, a number of medications are available in the prefilled syringes form. The well-established patient care system along with awareness among patients and caregivers regarding different types of prefilled syringes is further expected to propel the North American prefilled syringes market growth.
Pre filled Syringes Market Segmentation
By Product Design
- Staked Needle System
- Luer Cone System,
- Luer Lock System
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
- and Others
- North America
- Rest of the World
Get a sneak peek at the Pre filled Syringes Market market dynamics @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/prefilled-syringes-market
Pre filled Syringes Market Segment Analysis
In the material segment of the prefilled syringes market, there is expected to be a shift from glass to polymer (plastic) syringes in the forecast period in order to overcome the shortcomings of the prefilled syringes made of glass. For instance, silicone oil (used to lubricate the inner surface of glass pre-filled syringe) is seen as a key factor which cannot be avoided in the manufacture of glass prefilled syringes yet is known to interfere with the properties of the biologics. Silicone is needed to ensure functionality, for components for prefilled syringes such as the plunger but silicone can alter sensitive proteins under certain conditions—causing them to aggregate or change their form. Therefore, polymer prefilled syringes are now being preferred over the glass prefilled syringes. The polymer prefilled syringes have high barrier properties against water vapor and oxygen, thereby effectively protecting the contents of the syringe. These syringes are also transparent, and are remarkably similar in appearance to glass syringes. This transparency also makes it easy to visually check content for haze, particles, and other imperfections. The Cyclo-Olefin-Polymer (COP) syringes are also much more resistant to breakage than their glass counterparts. Thus, the factors mentioned above are going to be instrumental in the increasing demand for plastic prefilled syringes in the forecast period.
Pre filled Syringes Market Scope
- Study Period: 2020-2028
- Key Pre filled Syringes Companies: BD, NIPRO Pharma, Taisei Kako Co.,Ltd, TERUMO PHARMACEUTICAL SOLUTIONS., SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Dali Medical Devices, Stevanato Group, Credence MedSystems, Inc., Baxter, MAEDA INDUSTRY Co., Ltd., MedXL Inc, IRISYS, LLC, Sandoz International GmbH, Pfizer Inc., Vetter, Weigao Group, Fresenius Kabi, Catalent Inc and others.
- Segmentation: By Product Design, By Material, By Usability, By End User, By Geography
- Geography Covered: North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, and South America)
Know more about which MedTech player is set to emerge as the trendsetter @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/prefilled-syringes-market
Table of Contents
- Prefilled Syringes Market Report Introduction
- Prefilled Syringes Market Executive Summary
- Regulatory and Patent Analysis
- Prefilled Syringes Market Key Factors Analysis
- Prefilled Syringes Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Prefilled Syringes Market
- Prefilled Syringes Market Layout
- Prefilled Syringes Market Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Prefilled Syringes Market Company and Product Profiles
- Project Approach
- KOL Views
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Life Science market research and business consulting company recognized for its off-the-shelf syndicated market research reports and customized solutions to firms in the healthcare sector.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States