The global predictive maintenance market size is projected to reach USD 28.24 billion in 2025. The market is estimated register more than 37% CAGR from 2019 to 2025, as per a new study by Million Insights. Organizations across the globe are emphasizing on reducing operational expenditure and maintenance cost on their equipment. Incorporation of IoT innovative technologies such as IoT, AI and big data in enterprises have further boosted the deployment of predictive maintenance.
Predictive maintenance is being adopted in various industries such as manufacturing, IT & telecom, automotive & transportation and energy & utilities among others. Increasing focus on reducing the down-time in several industrial processes are augmenting the market growth.
To download the sample pdf of Predictive Maintenance Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-predictive-maintenance-market/request-sample
To deliver an effective solution to end-users, companies operating in the market are offering sensor-enabled solutions. In addition, vendors are also investing significantly in research and development to support remote maintenance operations.
Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast duration owing to the increasing number of industries in countries such as India, Japan and China. North America, on the other hand, is estimated to hold a significant share in the predictive maintenance market due to the presence of the major industries and service providers in the region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Training & consulting service is projected to account for USD around 1.9 billion by the end of 2025.
• Cloud-deployment is witnessing significant growth owing to the cost-effectiveness and easy maintenance.
• SMEs segment is likely to register significant growth over the forecast duration owing to the increasing focus on reducing the operational cost.
• APAC is predicted to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast duration owing to the rapid industrialization in the region.
Million Insights has segmented the global predictive maintenance market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Predictive Maintenance Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Predictive Maintenance Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
Predictive Maintenance Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Predictive Maintenance Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Predictive Maintenance End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Automotive & Transportation
• Energy & Utilities
• IT & Telecommunication
• Oil & Gas
Predictive Maintenance Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipments.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar