Global precious metals market is propelled by the growing demand for renewable energy. They are in demand by various industries like jewellery, chemical industry, and automobile industry, among others. Precious metals are metals that are naturally occurring and are less reactive than most metals. They have high economic value on account of but not limited to their rarity. Usually, they are ductile and have high lustre. Regional markets for global precious metals are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. These regions are headed by many companies such as Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE: SCCO) and Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NYSE: NEM).
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=376
The market for gold, which is one of the types, is less volatile, and therefore investors are looking to invest in it. Gold demand is boosted by Central Banks’ purchases and lowering the value of the dollar. The demand for silver is predicted to rise further due to the rise in solar installations across many markets. In 2019, the market for palladium market is going to increase moderately as the demand from the automotive sector is anticipated to grow. The industrial demand for platinum is forecasted to increase this year as a result of the increase in demand in petroleum and chemical sectors. In emerging economies like India, platinum use in the automotive industry is estimated to grow. Rhodium demand is expected to increase by 2% due to an increase in the market for autocatalyst and industrial sector.
Read Full Report With TOC – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/precious-metals-market
Market Breakup by Types:
By type, the global precious metals market is divided into gold, silver, palladium, platinum, rhodium, among others.
Gold Market Breakup by End Use:
3. Coins and Medals
Gold is used in jewellery, electronics, coins and medals, and investment, among others.
Silver Market Breakup by End Use:
1. Electric and Electronics
2. Coins and Medals
Silver finds its use in electric and electronics, coins and medals, photography, jewellery, and investment, among others.
Palladium Market Breakup by End Use:
1. Electric and Electronics
3. Medical Applications
Palladium is driven by the use in the electric and electronics, automotive, medical applications, and jewellery, among others.
Platinum Market Breakup by End Use:
1. Chemical Processing
3. Electric and Electronics
5. Medical Applications
Platinum is applicable in chemical processing, jewellery, electric and electronics, automotive, and medical applications, among others.
Rhodium Market Breakup by End Use:
2. Furnace Windings
3. Thermocouple Elements
4. Nuclear Reactors
Rhodium finds its use in jewellery, furnace windings, thermocouple elements, and nuclear reactors, among others.
Market Breakup by Region:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
Region-wise, the global precious metals market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The global precious metals market is driven by the robust growing demand for renewable energy.
2. The rising demand for the automotive industry, especially in electric vehicles, is providing further impetus to various precious metal industries such as silver, platinum, and palladium.
3. Jewellery sector is a significant driver of precious metals industry.
4. Metals used as autocatalysts, such as palladium and rhodium are propelling the industry forward.
5. The increase in platinum demand from the chemical sector for products such as specialty silicones is driving the industry forward.
6. Demand for platinum from various Chinese industries like glass, petroleum, and chemicals is further aiding market growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report provides market information for the applications, types, and regions of precious metals in the global and regional markets for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
2. The report provides an in-depth insight into the region-wise historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) price trends for the global precious metals market.
3. It also gives an overview of the global precious metals market looking into its historical (2015-2019) and future (2020-2025) markets.
4. It analyses the global trade data for the year 2018, looking into the value and volume of the significant importing as well as exporting countries.
Anglo American Plc, Southern Copper Corporation, Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, Norilsk Nickel PJSC, Northam Platinum Limited, North American Palladium Ltd, Newcrest Mining Limited, PJSC Polyus, Pan American Silver Corporation, Kinross Gold Corporation, Evolution Mining Ltd, and Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A are the key players in the global precious metals market. The EMR report looks into the capacity, market share, and latest developments of these major players like plant turnarounds, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
Email: sales@expertmarketresearch com
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States