DelveInsight launched a new report on Postpartum Depression Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030.
Postpartum depression (PPD) or postnatal depression is a mood disorder that can affect women after childbirth. Mothers with postpartum depression experience feelings of extreme sadness, anxiety, and exhaustion that may make it difficult for them to complete daily care activities for themselves or for others. It greatly affects parents after childbirth. However, the risk of developing PPD is high if the mother has bipolar disorder, difficulty breast-feeding, having problems in their marital relationship, financial problems, etc. Without treatment, postpartum depression can last for months or years.
DelveInsight’s ‘Postpartum Depression (PPD) Market’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Postpartum Depression (PPD), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Postpartum Depression (PPD) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report
– The total diagnosed prevalent population of Postpartum Depression in the 7MM in 2017 was 1,134,800.
– The diagnosed prevalent cases of Postpartum Depression in the United States was 609,900 in 2017.
Key benefits of the report
1. Postpartum Depression market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Postpartum Depression epidemiology and Postpartum Depression market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Postpartum Depression market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Postpartum Depression market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Postpartum Depression market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Postpartum Depression market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/postpartum-depression-market
“Postpartum Depression market size in the 7MM was USD 138.75 Million in 2017”.
Antidepressant medications, cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), and interpersonal therapy are useful in the Postpartum Depression (PPD) treatment.
There is only one FDA approved drug, namely, Zulresso- a neuroactive steroid gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a receptor-positive modulator indicated for the treatment of postpartum depression (PPD) in adults.
Drugs covered in the report:-
. Zuranolone (SAGE-217): Sage Therapeutics
. Ganaxolone (CCD-1042): Marinus Pharmaceuticals
and many others
. Zulresso (brexanolone): Sage Therapeutics
and many others
Table of contents
1 Key Insights
2 Postpartum depression Market Overview at a Glance
3 Disease Background and Overview: Postpartum depression (PPD)
4 Postpartum Depression Epidemiology and Patient Population
5 Country-Wise Epidemiology of Postpartum Depression (PPD)
6 Postpartum Depression Treatment
7 Postpartum Depression Treatment Algorithm by American Family Physician (AFP)
8 Postpartum Depression Treatment Guidelines by Unicare
9 Postpartum Depression Treatment Guidelines by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
10 Recognized Establishments
11 Unmet Needs
12 Postpartum Depression Marketed Profile
13 Postpartum Depression: 7 Major Market Analysis
14 The United States Market Outlook
15 Japan: Market Outlook
16 KOL Reviews
17 Case Reports
18 Market Drivers
19 Market Barriers
20 SWOT Analysis
22 DelveInsight Capabilities
24 About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States