DelveInsight has launched a new report on Postoperative Pain Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Postoperative Pain Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Postoperative Pain , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Postoperative Pain market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Postoperative Pain market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Postoperative Pain market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Postoperative Pain market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Postoperative Pain treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key benefits of the report
1. Postoperative Pain market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Postoperative Pain epidemiology and Postoperative Pain market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Postoperative Pain market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Postoperative Pain market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Postoperative Pain market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Postoperative Pain market.
Postoperative pain is a normal response to surgical intervention and is a cause of delayed recovery and discharge after surgery or any other operative procedure, which also leads to increased risk of wound infection. Untreated pain led to reduced patient satisfaction and increased morbidity and mortality and places a burden on patient finances. It usually lasts less than 3–6 months, and it is directly related to soft tissue damage, and it gradually resolves as the injured tissues heal. Postsurgical pain occurs secondary to inflammation from tissue trauma or direct nerve injury and can be classified as nociceptive or neuropathic.
Tissue trauma releases local inflammatory mediators, which can produce hyperalgesia (increased sensitivity to stimuli in the area surrounding an injury) or allodynia (misperception of pain to no noxious stimuli). There are four basic components for postoperative pain, sensory‐discriminiative component, affective (emotional) component, vegetative (autonomic) component, and motor component. Factors that cause the increment in the pain are location, type, and duration of the surgical procedure, type and extent of the incision and surgical trauma, pain management before and after the surgical procedure and others.
Request for sample pages here -> https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/postoperative-pain-market
1. Olinvo (Oliceridine injection or TRV130)
And many others
The key players in Postoperative Pain market are:
2. Heron Therapeutics
3. Cara Therapeutics
4. Neumentum Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Postoperative Pain Market Overview at a Glance
3. Postoperative Pain Disease Background and Overview
4. Postoperative Pain Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Postoperative Pain Epidemiology in the 7MM
5.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.2. United States
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Postoperative Pain Treatment
7. Guidelines for Acute Pain
8. Unmet Needs
9. Postoperative Pain Marketed Drugs
9.1. Marketed Drugs Key?cross Competition
9.2. Zalviso: AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
9.3. Maxigesic: AFT Pharmaceuticals
9.4. Dsuvia/Dzuveo (Sufentanil): AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
9.5. Dexketoprofen Tramadol: Menarini Group
10. Postoperative Pain Emerging Drugs
10.1. Key Cross Competition
10.2. Olinvo (Oliceridine injection or TRV130): Trevena
10.3. HTX?011: Heron Therapeutics
10.4. CR845/Difelikefalin: Cara Therapeutics
10.5. NTM?001: Neumentum Pharmaceuticals
10.6. PF?05089771: Pfizer
11. Postoperative Pain 7 Major Market Analysis
12. 7MM Market Outlook
12.1. Expected Approval Emerging Therapies
12.2. United States
12.7. United Kingdom
12.8. Japan Market Size
13. Market Drivers
14. Market Barriers
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight
Request for sample pages here-> https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/postoperative-pain-market
DelveInsight’s Postoperative Pain – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Postoperative Pain in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Postoperative Pain Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Postoperative Pain market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States