DelveInsight has launched a new report on Postherpetic Neuralgia Pipeline Insight, 2020
“Postherpetic Neuralgia Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Postherpetic Neuralgia market. A detailed picture of the Postherpetic Neuralgia pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Postherpetic Neuralgia treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Postherpetic Neuralgia commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Postherpetic Neuralgia pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Postherpetic Neuralgia collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Request for :- PHN free sample page
Pipeline Development Activities:-
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Postherpetic Neuralgia with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Postherpetic Neuralgia treatment.
- Postherpetic Neuralgia key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Postherpetic Neuralgia market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
- The Postherpetic Neuralgia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Postherpetic Neuralgia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Postherpetic Neuralgia therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Postherpetic Neuralgia research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Postherpetic Neuralg.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Postherpetic Neuralgia.
- In the coming years, the Postherpetic Neuralgia market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Postherpetic Neuralgia R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Postherpetic Neuralgia treatment market. Several potential therapies for Postherpetic Neuralgia are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Postherpetic Neuralgia market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Postherpetic Neuralgia) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Key companies are working PHN are given below:-
1. Lateral Pharma Co.
2. Novartis Pharma Co
3. TEVA Pharma Co.
Name of drugs covered that are given below:-
1. LAT 8881
2. EMA 401
3. TV 45070
1. Report Introduction
2. Postherpetic Neuralgia
2.3. Postherpetic Neuralgia Symptoms
2.6. Postherpetic Neuralgia Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Postherpetic Neuralgia Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment Guidelines
4. Postherpetic Neuralgia – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Postherpetic Neuralgia companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Postherpetic Neuralgia Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Postherpetic Neuralgia Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Postherpetic Neuralgia Discontinued Products
13. Postherpetic Neuralgia Product Profiles
14. Postherpetic Neuralgia Key Companies
15. Postherpetic Neuralgia Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Postherpetic Neuralgia Unmet Needs
18. Postherpetic Neuralgia Future Perspectives
19. Postherpetic Neuralgia Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States