DelveInsight has launched a new report on Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Postherpetic Neuralgia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN) is a condition of recurring or persistent pain in an area of the body that has undergone an outbreak of herpes zoster virus (HZ), also known as the varicella zoster virus, commonly termed shingles. It usually begins after shingles lesions (blisters) begin to crust over and heal but may occur in some patients who do not produce lesions. Postherpetic Neuralgia is thought to be caused by the damage or alteration of nerves that register pain, pressure, and other sensory nerves (for example, touch) that occur when the reactivated HZ viruses travel down nerves to the skin. This process first begins when the virus causes chickenpox in an individual; the viruses can infect various dorsal root ganglia (nerve cells) as the chickenpox subsides. These viruses then can be reactivated, usually decades later, and produce shingles lesions. The reactivation of HZ is thought to be due to a stress on the body from either another infection or a immunocompromised state.
Request for :- PHN free sample page
The Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
The Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Postherpetic Neuralgia report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
- The Postherpetic Neuralgia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Postherpetic Neuralgia in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Postherpetic Neuralgia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Postherpetic Neuralgia
- The report provides the segmentation of the Postherpetic Neuralgia epidemiology
Key major companies are working on PHN epidemiology that are given below:-
1. Lateral Pharma Co.
2. Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
3. TEVA Pharmaceuticals
Name of drugs covered that are given below:-
1. LAT 8881
2. EMA 401
3. TV 45070
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Postherpetic Neuralgia
3. Postherpetic Neuralgia: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment and Management
6.2. Postherpetic Neuralgia Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Postherpetic Neuralgia market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Postherpetic Neuralgia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Postherpetic Neuralgia therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Postherpetic Neuralgia population by its epidemiology
- The Postherpetic Neuralgia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States