An air purifier is a device or equipment, used for purifying air to make it more breathable. Air purifiers remove airborne pollutants from a room to improve indoor air quality. Such devices reduce the effect of allergens and chances of irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and asthma. Thus, they are beneficial for individuals who suffer from allergies and asthma and ensure several other benefits. Additionally, they can be easily shifted around for maintenance work according to their requirement..
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Factors such as the increasing need for air purifiers in urban households and rising per capita disposable income in emerging economies drive the global portable air purifier market. According to a report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US population spends almost 90% of their time indoors, where the concentration of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than their outdoor concentration. Various government organizations, such as the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI), the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the World Health Organization (WHO) organize several campaigns, across the world to raise awareness regarding the illnesses caused by polluted air. Such campaigns are most often aimed at educating the population about eliminating the polluted air from their residences and workplaces by using portable air purifiers. Air purifiers reduce the effect of smoke, asthma, odor, pet dander, dust, and allergens, which increases the use of air purifiers, leading to the market growth. However, the growth of the global portable air purifier market can be hindered by the high-power consumption of the air purifiers.
The key players operating in the global portable air purifier market are Honeywell International Inc. (US), Whirlpool Corporation (US), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (US), Levoit (US), Guardian Technologies (US), Blueair (Sweden), Airfree (Portugal), Real Spirit USA, Inc. (US), and Austin Air Systems Limited (US).
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the global portable air purifier market
• To provide insights into factors affecting market growth
• To analyze the global portable air purifier market based on various tools, such as Supply Chain Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, application, and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global portable air purifier market
North America accounted for the largest market in the global portable air purifier market, owing as increasing awareness regarding asthma and allergy, and their causes. Moreover, the concentration of several key players, such as Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company, Levoit, Guardian Technologies, Honeywell International Inc., and Whirlpool Corporation in the region adds to the market growth in North America.
Urbanization, increasing consumer spending on lifestyle products, and the air quality in Europe are some of the factors fueling the portable air purifiers market. Additionally, newly painted houses, new furniture, smell of cleaning products, tobacco smoke, gases or particles from burning fuels, chemicals, and allergens are some of the reasons of poor indoor air quality, which fuels the growth of portbale air purifiers in Europe during the forecast period.
Table Of Content – Major key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Portable Air Purifier Market, by Type
7 Global Portable Air Purifier Market, by Application
8 Global Portable Air Purifier Market, by Region
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349