The global Pore Strips Market is projected to reach USD 4.13 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast years, 2019 to 2025. Increasing fashion consciousness and a rise in skin problems owing to growing pollution levels are bolstering the product demand.
Among several ingredients, charcoal occupied the largest share with 39.18%, in 2018. The charcoal segment is known to offer protection against impurities and dust particles. Further, it also removes oil to exfoliate the skin. All these factors attribute to the growth of charcoal. Besides charcoal, tea tree oil is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast years.
To download the sample PDF of “Pore Strips Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/pore-strips-market/request-sample
The home segment occupied nearly 60% of the market share, in 2018. Growing demand for quick face wash solutions and ease of use are key factors behind the growth of the home segment. Salon segment is likely to be the fastest-growing segment with an estimated CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast years. Growing expenditure on personal care and rise in number of beauty salons are primary factors attributing to the growth of this segment.
Asia Pacific accounted for more than 40% of the market share, in 2018. Increasing awareness among consumers about skin health and growing focus on personal care are driving regional growth. Central and South America (CSA) is likely to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. Changing climatic conditions coupled with growing pollution is encouraging consumers to spend more on skincare, which, in turn, is proliferating growth of the pore strips market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/pore-strips-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Among different ingredients, tea-tree oil is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.3% during forecast years.
• Central & South America region is likely to exhibit the highest CAGR because of changing climatic conditions and increasing pollution level.
• The salon end-use segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast years.
• The home segment held the largest market share with nearly 60%, in 2018.
Million Insights has segmented the global pore strips market on the basis of end use, ingredient, and region:
Pore Strips End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Pore Strips Ingredients Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Tea-Tree Oil
Pore Strips Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Automotive Steel Market: The global automotive steel market is projected to reach USD 130.07 billion by 2025. The market is expected to grow with the 3.2% CAGR above the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Increasing demand for lightweight vehicles coupled with the expansion of production facilities in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the growth of automotive steel market over the forecast period.
• Military & Commercial Parachutes Market: The global military & commercial parachutes market size is projected to value USD 930.4 million until 2025. It is expected to register a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rapid technological advances being carried out for enhancing international securities and shifting inclination towards aerial sports is anticipated to drive the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar