The global polyurethane dispersion (PUD) market is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of the key end-use industries including automotives, packaging, furniture, textile and leather is expected to drive the global polyurethane dispersion market over the forecast period. Civil unrest in Middle East and North Africa coupled with depleting crude oil reserves has been major factor influencing petrochemical prices globally. Volatile MDI and TDI prices are expected to remain a key challenge for market participants over the next seven years.
Water based PUD was the leading product segment and accounted for 53.8% of total market volume in 2014. Favorable regulatory norms for water based dispersants have resulted in the rise in consumption. It is also expected to witness the highest growth of 6.4% from 2015 to 2022. Stringent regulations particularly in developed economies of North America and Europe are expected to retard growth of solvent based PUD.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyurethane-dispersion-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Global polyurethane dispersion (PUD) market size was 296.4 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2015 to 2022.
- Automotive, packaging, interiors and furniture are key application for PUD. Growth of these industries in BRICS market is expected to fuel PUD demand over the forecast period. Synthetic leather is expected to witness significant gains in its market size. The segment is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific was the leading regional market with demand share estimated at 37% in 2014. Positive outlook on automotive and textile industries in China, India and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional growth. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness the highest growth of 6.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- PUD industry is moderately concentrated with high degree of competitiveness among the market participants to gain market share. Key industry participants have been focusing on consolidation of industry. High concentration of unorganized manufacturers in China is expected to pose challenge for market leaders in terms of price and product offerings. Major companies operating in the global market players include BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Bayer MaterialScience and Cytec.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2475/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the polyurethane dispersions (PUD) market on the basis of product, application and region:
PUD Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Water-based dispersions
- Solvent-based dispersions
PUD Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Textile Finishing
- Natural Leather Finishing
- Synthetic Leather
PUD Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Reports :
Diethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Paints, Coatings, & Inks, Cleaning Agents), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
3D Printing Metal Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Form (Filament, Powder), By Product (Steel, Titanium, Nickel), By Application (Medical, Aerospace & Defense), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States