DelveInsight has launched a report on “Polycythemia Vera Pipeline Insight, 2020”
“Polycythemia Vera Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Polycythemia Vera market. A detailed picture of the Polycythemia Vera pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Polycythemia Vera treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Polycythemia Vera commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Polycythemia Vera pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Polycythemia Vera collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Some of the key companies working on Polycythemia Vera are:
- Array Biopharma
- SpringWorks Therapeutics
And Many Others.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Polycythemia Vera treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
- Jakafi (Ruxolitinib): Incyte Corporation/Novartis
- Besremi: AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG/ PharmaEssentia
- Idasanutlin: Hoffmann-La Roche
- KRT-232: Kartos Therapeutics
And Many Others002E
Polycythemia Vera Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Polycythemia Vera Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Polycythemia Vera Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Polycythemia Vera report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the productsby development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Polycythemia Vera across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Polycythemia Vera therapeutic productswith key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Polycythemia Vera research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Polycythemia Vera.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Polycythemia Vera.
- In the coming years, the Polycythemia Vera market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Polycythemia Vera R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Polycythemia Vera treatment market. Several potential therapies for Polycythemia Vera are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Polycythemia Vera market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- What are the current options for Polycythemia Vera treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera?
- How many Polycythemia Vera emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Polycythemia Vera market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Polycythemia Vera therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Polycythemia Vera and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Polycythemia Vera?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Polycythemia Vera?
The Polycythemia Vera epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Polycythemia Vera epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States