The global polyarylsulfone market size is expected to reach USD 2.36 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The growth is primarily attributed to strong demand for PPSU from the dental & medical sector.
Excellent properties such as high thermal and chemical resistance are encouraging widening of product application scope in various industries. Polyarylsulfone is projected to replace polycarbonate and polyamide owing to its properties that are highly desirable from some industries such as electrical/electronics, aerospace, and automotive.
Surging high temperature thermoplastics demand in developing countries including India, China and Taiwan will positively affect global polyarylsulfone market growth over the forecast period. Huge buyers from diversified industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical, food & beverages, healthcare, electric/electronics and construction will lower bargaining power of suppliers.
In terms of prices, PPSU are the most expensive polyarylsulfones in the global market, followed by PEI & PESU. PSU is considered as the cheapest polyarylsulfone globally and on account of its inexpensive nature among all polyarylsulfone, the product is finding applications in medical and aerospace industries. PPSU emerged as the fastest growing product over the forecast period owing to the suitability in various applications.
Full Research Report On Polyarylsulfone Market Analysis: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyarylsulfones-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global polyarylsulfone market generated a demand for 63.2 Kilotons in 2014 and is projected to reach 100.1 Kilotons by 2022
- PPSU emerged as the fastest growing product segment in the market with a market share of more than 17.0% by revenue in 2014
- Majority of PPSU consumed for medical & dental instruments which accounted for 30.01% of global PAS market volume in 2014
- Rising needs for enhanced filtration in medical, sanitary, and food & beverages are anticipated to bolster product demand over the coming years
- Presence of sophisticated and well-developed thermoplastic infrastructure in the United States is also estimated to foster the PAS demand in U.S. as well as in the North American region
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Sumitomo Corporation; BASF; Solvay; Ensinger Inc.; Solvay; and Quadrant Engineering Plastics Product Inc.
Browse More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/bulk-chemicals
Grand View Research has segmented the global polyarylsulfone market report on the basis of product, and region:
Polyarylsulfone Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU)
- Medical & Dental Instruments
- Pipe Fittings & Manifolds
- Aircraft Interiors
- Wire Insulation
- Polysulfone (PSU)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Plumbing Fittings
- Polyetherimide (PEI) & Polyethersulfone (PESU)
Polyarylsulfone Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States