The global point of entry water treatment systems market size is expected to reach USD 10.8 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to be driven by a growing global population, increasing public health awareness, and rising water pollution.
Regions with limited or no access to fresh water sources are dependent on groundwater levels, including wells or underground reservoirs. However, water drawn from any source needs to be purified before drinking, to avoid contracting diseases like cholera and giardiasis, which, in turn, are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Numerous manufacturers are shifting their focus toward developing systems and units that can function without constant electricity supply so that these units can be used in remote areas. The market is dominated by global multinationals, which are majorly concentrated in North America and Europe.
Based on technology, the reverse osmosis (RO) segment is accounted for 17% of the market share in 2019. This is attributed to the easy installation and maintenance associated with the filtration process. The filtration technology segment is anticipated to witness significant market share owing to the rising adoption of the technology in residence, workplaces, and institutions. Growing demand for RO and disinfection is likely to propel substantial growth over the forecast period.
In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2027. This is attributed to the growing adoption of technology in various sectors including mining, oil and gas, power generation, and paper and pulp. Growth of the aforementioned sectors in developing countries such as China, India, and Singapore is anticipated to drive the market in the region.
Key manufacturers are incorporating alterations in the designs of point of entry water treatment systems to enhance their usability and optimize penetration of the product. Companies attempting to establish themselves in the market are required to compete with existing multinationals including 3M, Dow Chemicals, GE, BWT AG, Culligan International, and Honeywell International.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-entry-water-treatment-systems-market
Further key findings suggest:
• As per WHO data for 2018, the most common types of cancer were breast cancer with 2.09 million cases, lung cancer with 2.09 million cases, colorectal cancer with 1.80 million cases, prostate cancer with 1.28 million cases, and skin cancer with 1.04 million cases; the rising cancer incidences are a major driver for the ADC industry globally
• Breast cancer was the largest application segment in the Point Of Entry Water Treatment Systems market in 2017, and is likely to witness significant growth in the coming years, due to factors such as availability of Kadcyla and high prevalence of breast cancer
• Cleavable linker technology is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period in the ADC market, as maximum products in the pipeline contain cleavable linkers. In addition, in 2017 two new products, Besponsa and Mylotarg, were approved in the market
• In 2017, North America was the largest revenue generating region in the antibody-drug conjugates market, as it is the most well-established region in terms of patient awareness and usage of ADCs
• The players operating in this space are F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Seattle Genetics, Pfizer, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, AbbVie, Immunomedics, and ImmunoGen. Market players are adopting strategies, such as introducing technologically advanced products, collaborations, and geographic expansions to increase their market share
• In February 2021, Seagen and Genmab submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. FDA, to seek accelerated approval for tisotumab vedotin. The ADC concerns treatment of patients with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer, with disease progression on or after chemotherapy
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-entry-water-treatment-systems-market/request/rs1
Point Of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global point of entry water treatment systems market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Technology Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Reverse Osmosis systems
• Distillation systems
• Disinfection methods
• Filtration methods
• Water Softeners
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4866/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in India and the US, and headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated and customized research reports in 46 industries across 25 major global economies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States