The global pneumatic nebulizers market size was valued at USD 490.6 million in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of USD 893.9 million by 2025. The expansion is attributed to the increasing geriatric population base along with the growing need for home healthcare portable devices. The introduction of new systems featuring aerosol drug delivery technology with minimal drug wastage is expected to drive the market growth. For instance, in May 2013, Parion Sciences in partnership with Cambridge Consultants developed a technology that delivers tiny saline droplets that infiltrate deep into the lungs. The trans-nasal pulmonary aerosol delivery device currently undergoing clinical trial is intended for the treatment of cystic fibrosis.
Moreover, with the rising rate of hospital admissions and the resultant high expenditure, companies are encouraged to introduce home care devices that enable pre-hospitalization monitoring. Furthermore, the advent of integrated devices has empowered patients and physicians to share and access data on a single platform.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pneumatic-nebulizer-market/request/rs1
For instance, in March 2016, Philips received 510 (K) clearance for its Care Orchestrator. The cloud-based technology is a clinical management software, which promotes homecare for sleep apnea and respiratory care patients. Moreover, the clinical management system furnishes a single platform combining sleep and respiratory care, providing informatics and workflow intelligence for patients, providers, and payers.
Some of the major players operating include Omron Corporation, Philips Healthcare; PARI Pharma GmbH; GE Healthcare; Allied Healthcare; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Agilent Technologies; Medline Industries, Inc.; and Briggs Healthcare.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Vented nebulizers dominated the product type segment in 2015 owing to their high availability and affordable cost. Moreover, industry contributors are introducing new solutions that enable patient data access in one single platform. In November 2015, CareFusion introduced a new respiratory solution at the American Association for Respiratory Care Congress.
- North America is estimated to dominate the pneumatic nebulizers market in 2015. The introduction of advanced technological devices and the supportive medical coverage offered in this region is expected to further fuel market growth. For instance, in March 2015, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced the initiation of Phase III clinical trial for its SUN-101 solution using PARI Pharma’s eFlow nebulizer system for COPD.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to its huge aging population base, increasing focus on preventive care, and government initiatives promoting technological innovations. In July 2015, Tribeca Care launched its online healthcare store to supply homecare respiratory products, wherein prominent medical brands such as Philips, Omron, Nidek, Karma, ResMed, and Vissco were brought under one roof.
- Sector players are integrating healthcare with technology to improve upon the current patient monitoring devices in the vertical for respiratory diseases. Moreover, increasing awareness around pre-assessment devices has further accelerated the demand for pneumatic nebulizers. In June 2016, Philips introduced the Patient Adherence Management Service at the 2016 SLEEP event to better patient compliance to sleep therapy.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3307/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global pneumatic nebulizers market by type and region:
Pneumatic Nebulizers Type Outlook (Market revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Vented Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Breath-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
Pneumatic Nebulizers Regional Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
Urology Laser Market – The global urology laser market size was valued at USD 890.4 million in 2018 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period.
Retinal Imaging Devices Market – The global retinal imaging devices market size was valued at USD 4.3 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% by 2026.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States