SuperStar Gamer, a Mumbai-based startup, has recently launched the traditional Ludo game for mobile with a fun, new twist. Based on the ancient Pacheesi, the much-loved Ludo TheBoardGame App, with its unique features such as voice chats and voucher rewards, is helping families and friends come together and have a lot of fun in the day and age of social distancing.
The exciting Ludo game for mobile can be played against the computer or offline with your friends and family. It is also possible to play online by inviting your friends in a multiplayer mode. What makes the game even more exciting is that you can talk to other players through the voice chat feature, making the experience more real and personal. Additionally, the game offers players a chance to win amazing vouchers from top brands like Amazon, Paytm, and many more.
• Enjoy the traditional game of Ludo on mobile online or offline
• Four different gameplays, including online, offline, multiplayer and with friends
• Earn coins for referrals and try your luck at the slot machine daily
• Win coins and also stand a chance to get rewarded with your favorite brand coupons that can be redeemed for real gifts
• Voice chat-enabled play-mode lets you interact with other players, just like playing with your friends in real-time
• Tournaments can be joined depending on your eligibility.
Play more to win more diamonds & coins and use them to enter high-value tournaments. Roll the dice and maximize your winnings.
Ludo TheBoardGame app provides not only hours of fun but also a feature that lets you redeem vouchers with the diamonds earned in various games. Reward coupons will be sent to registered mobile numbers through SMS.
“Today, everyone is looking for ways to stay connected with friends and family members in a fun and engaging manner, and what’s better than returning to our roots with a memorable game of Ludo!” says Vishal Gupta, CEO. “While the game follows all the traditional rules, we have made it more exciting by adding some interesting stickers, voice chat during gameplay, and daily competitions with real rewards that will keep the users hooked.”
The app is available for free on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superstargamer.ludo
You can visit the following website to know more about Ludo TheBoardGame app: https://www.ludotheboardgame.com/