This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the plasma welding robots market by end-user (automotive industry, metal industry, electronics and semiconductor industry, and others), by application, and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The report also provides an analysis of the market based on application.
Technavio’s market research analysts have identified the growing focus on ensuring the safety of workers as one of the primary factors that will trigger the growth of the plasma welding robots market in the coming years. Plasma welding process is conducted in unsafe environments such as high temperatures, fumes, hot particles, smoke, and high current. The operators are instructed to wear protective gear as this process produces bright light, which is very harmful to the eyes. Apart from this, operators are prone to burns and electric shocks even with maximum protection. To avoid such hazardous conditions, the manufacturers are introducing plasma welding robots in the manufacturing facilities which can withstand smoke, sparks, and intense light. Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 8% by 2022.
The intuitive programming of robots is one of the key trends in the plasma welding robots market. The operator can program the tasks with hand-guided movements to impel robotic learning with the help of intuitive programming. Plasma welding robots learn the flexible and simplified teaching by moving the arm next to the workpiece manually and locking the trajectories with the guidance provided by intuitive programming.
The plasma welding robots market is concentrated due to the presence of few players. This industry research report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive environment in the robotic welding systems market among the leading vendors. Moreover, our analysts also provide key areas that the vendors should focus on to sustain the competitive environment and gain maximum market share.
The report includes an analysis of a number of companies in this marketspace including –
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Midea Group
- Yaskawa Electric
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3035683-global-plasma-welding-robots-market-2018-2022
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the plasma welding robots market
APAC accounted for the maximum shares of the robotic welding systems market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that APAC will witness steady growth in the next five years. This region is witnessing tremendous growth due to the increasing disposable income and rising economies. This has led the end-user to invest and grab the opportunity in APAC.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global plasma welding robots market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global plasma welding robots market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global plasma welding robots market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global plasma welding robots market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global plasma welding robots market?
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing 2017
• Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
• Segmentation by application
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
• Segmentation by end-user
• Comparison by end-user
• Automotive industry – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Metal industry – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Electronics and semiconductor industry – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Market opportunity by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
• Robots adoption in aerospace industry
• Intuitive programming in the robots
• Adoption of metallic composites in the aerospace and automotive industries
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
• Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries
• Midea Group
• Yaskawa Electric
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3035683-global-plasma-welding-robots-market-2018-2022
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349