The global Plant Phenotyping Equipment Market size is anticipated to value USD 276.86 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 10.51% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The surging need for assessing, validating and identifying genetic markers of plants and to obtain more productivity from them is propelling the market growth for plant phenotyping equipment.
The end-use segment of the field dominated the global market in 2017 on account of the increasing adoption of such equipment for enhancing the crop yield and production. On the other hand, the greenhouse end-use segment is expected to register the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2025 due to the increasing adoption of high-throughput platforms for deployment in greenhouses.
To download the sample PDF of Global Plant Phenotyping Equipment Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-plant-phenotyping-equipment-market/request-sample
In 2017, the quality assessment application segment dominated the global market owing to the surging need for assessing and analyzing yield, growth and crop patterns for enhancing their productivity. The application segment of product development is expected to register a CAGR of around 12.0% in the upcoming years.
North America accounted for a substantial share across the global plant phenotyping equipment market owing to the rising number of initiatives being undertaken by the governing authorities for developing crops having more yield. Europe is also expected to show substantial growth in the upcoming years owing to the shifting trend towards the establishment of phenotyping infrastructure prevailing across this region.
The market includes key players such as Heinz Walz GmbH; BASF SE; LemnaTec GmbH; Keygene; Qubit Systems Inc.; and Photon Systems Instruments. They are investing hugely to develop innovative and technologically advanced products for widening their global presence and product portfolio.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the imaging devices segment accounted for the largest share across the global market.
• The application segment of product development held a CAGR of around 12.0% from 2018 to 2025.
• North America is anticipated to register significant growth over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• The key players in this market are Heinz Walz GmbH; BASF SE; LemnaTec GmbH; Keygene; Qubit Systems Inc.; and Photon Systems Instruments.
Million Insights has segmented the global plant phenotyping equipment market on the basis of equipment, end use, application and region:
Plant Phenotyping Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• Sensor modules
• Ultrasonic Distance Sensors
• NDVI Sensors
• RGB Web Cameras
• Portable Spectrometers
• Temperature Sensors
• Humidity Sensors
• Imaging devices
• Infrared Imaging
• Fluorescence Imaging
• Structural Tomography
• Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
• Hyperspectral imaging
• Others (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Forster Resonance Energy Transfer, NIR Imaging)
• Automated System
• Conveyor based
• LED Lightings
• Portable Devices
Plant Phenotyping Equipment End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
Plant Phenotyping Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• Plant Research
• Product Development
• Quality Assessment
Plant Phenotyping Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Middle East and Africa
• South America
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Face Wash And Cleanser Market – The global face wash and cleanser market is anticipated to reach USD 33.3 billion, by 2025. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during, 2019 to 2025, according to the latest report by Million insights.
2. Yoga Mat Market – The global yoga mat market is estimated to reach USD 17.32 billion by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar