The global phytogenic feed additives market size is expected to reach USD 1,371 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.7%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Phytogenics are basically the natural or non-antibiotic growth promoters derived from plants. They are highly used as feed additives, derived from vegetables & fruits, herbs & spices, or flowers. Various phytogenic feed additives are used in livestock feed including saponins, flavonoids, tannins, essential oils, oleoresins, pungent substances, mucilages, and bitter substances.
In the last years, the feed production globally has increased at an exponential rate, primarily driven by the rising production and consumption of livestock. Another crucial factor influencing the feed production’s volume is the growing commercialization of livestock practices, especially in developing economies. Livestock growers are gaining awareness about the health issues of animals, owing to low supply of nutrient and reduced metabolism rate, and thus, raising concerns regarding the quality of final animal and dairy products.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3867
The growth of phytogenic feed additives industry is attributed to the changing consumer’s opinion towards the poultry product’s quality. Consumers are gaining awareness about the poultry products’ quality which can be beneficial for their health. Poultry farms, for retaining their large customer base and to make profits, are adopting different phytogenic feed additives, exhibiting the potential to improve the health of poultry. Therefore, this factor is contributing significantly to the sector’s expansion.
Major participants operating in the industry are Delacon Biotechnik GmbH (Austria), BIOMIN Holding GmbH (Austria), DOSTOFARM GmbH (Germany), IGUSOL S.A. (Spain), Pancosma (Switzerland), Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH (Germany), Phutosynthese (France), NOR-FEED (France), and Silvateam S.p.A. (Italy).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global phytogenic feed additives market on the basis of type, livestock, source, form, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Essential oils
- Others (mucilage, tannins, bitter substances, and pungent substances)
Livestock Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Aquatic animals
- Others (pets and equine)
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Herbs & spices
- Fruits & vegetables
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Performance enhancers
- Antimicrobial properties
- Palatability enhancers
- Others (phytogenic feed additives with anti-inflammatory properties and better feed conversion)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Further key findings in the report
- The poultry sub-segment led the phytogenic feed additives sector in the year 2019. This sub-segment’s superiority is resultant to the increasing demand for AGP replacers, particularly in the nations like China, the U.S., and Brazil. Such rapid growth in the production of poultry meat is predicted to further augment need for excellent quality feed, thereby accelerating the market’s growth.
- The growing feed production is the primary factor fueling the feed phytogenics industry worldwide, due to phytogenic’s several health-induced benefits and antibiotic-free nature in animals.
- APAC accounted for the sizeable market share in 2019, in terms of value. The region’s growth is attributed to the growing need for superior meat quality as well as dairy products from health enthusiasts, and rising popularity for natural pet food ingredients added with proper nutritional value.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phytogenic-feed-additives-market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Phytogenic Feed Additives market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Introduction 1.1 Objectives Of The Study 1.2 Market Definition
Chapter 2. Research Methodology 2.1 Research Data
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Premium Insights
Chapter 13. Company Profiles
13.1 Cargill, Incorporated
Figure 38 Cargill, Incorporated: Company Snapshot
13.2 Delacon Biotechnik Gmbh
13.3 Biomin Holding Gmbh
13.4 Bluestar Adisseo Co., Ltd.
13.6 Kemin Industries, Inc.
13.7 Dostofarm Gmbh
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3867
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States