According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Physiotherapy Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global physiotherapy equipment market size is expanding at a moderate rate. Physiotherapy is a non-invasive technique that uses mechanical force and movement for treatment. It is widely utilized for treating injuries, arthritis, fractures, amputation, joint disorders, back and neck pain, and post-operative conditions. It generally includes devices and equipment like treadmills, trampolines, hydro boots, parallel bars, balance balls and staircase trainers, which are used during electrotherapy, exercise therapy, and heat and cold therapy. As it involves very low risk, it is gradually gaining preference among patients.
Some of the Top Companies/ Manufacturers in Physiotherapy Equipment Market include:
1. DJO OPCO HOLDINGS, INC. (Nasdaq: DJO)
2. EMS Physio Ltd.
3. ENRAF-NONIUS B.V.
4. BTL Industries, Inc.
5. Zynex Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI)
6. Ito Yogyo Co Ltd (TYO: 5287)
7. Medtronic PLC (NYSE: MDT)
8. Morris Group International, Inc.
9. Whitehall Manufacturing
10. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH)
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/physiotherapy-equipment-market/requestsample
Global Physiotherapy Equipment Market Trends:
The market is currently experiencing moderate growth, owing to the increasing cases of road accidents, sports injuries, degenerative joint disorders and cerebrovascular diseases across the globe. Moreover, rapid urbanization, hectic lifestyles and unhealthy dietary patterns are resulting in constant pain in the back, neck, nerves, muscles and ligaments. Apart from this, the rising prevalence of stroke and Parkinson’s disease is boosting the sales of physiotherapy equipment worldwide. Furthermore, according to the ‘World Population Prospects: the 2019 Revision’ by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA), the population of people aged 80 and more will triple by 2050. The global life expectancy beyond 65 will also increase by 19 years due to improved healthcare infrastructure in numerous countries. Owing to this, the market growth is projected to strengthen in the upcoming years. Looking forward, the market value is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/physiotherapy-equipment-market
Key Market Segmentation:
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into equipment (electrotherapy, ultrasound, exercise therapy, cryotherapy, combination therapy and others) and accessories.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular and pulmonary, pediatric, gynecological, and others.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the end user into hospitals, rehabilitation centers/clinics, homes and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
Browse More Research Reports By IMARC Group in Healthcare Industry:
- Scar Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025
- Nebulizers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Richard Lewis
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St, Ste R
Country: United States