The global physical vapor deposition market size is expected to reach USD 30.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising sales of electronic goods in the emerging economies such as China, India, and Thailand is expected to surge the demand for memory chips, thereby driving the growth for physical vapor deposition technology over the coming years.
The demand for physical vapor deposition coatings is anticipated to grow significantly on account of their ability to improve product appearance and durability. The coatings do not require any process medium which makes it an environmentally friendly process that provides appealing, durable, and bright finishes on a wide variety of industrial and consumer components.
The demand for physical vapor deposition in the medical equipment industry is growing owing to the rising demand for wear-resistant and bio-compatible thin film coatings in various types of medical devices, including orthopedic plants, stents, pacemakers, medical pressure sensors, orthodontic appliances, dental instruments, and surgical instruments.
Constructive regulatory support for encouraging domestic level private investment in Mexico is likely to boost the semiconductor industry, thereby stimulating market growth of physical vapor deposition over the forecast period. In addition, increased spending on research and development by medical device manufacturers in U.S. is expected to further propel PVD market growth over the coming years.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- PVD equipment is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2027 on account of the rising demand for tool coating applications in automotive components, decorative coatings, and large dies and broaches
- The data storage application segment accounted for 23.6% of the revenue share in 2019 owing to rising demand for electronic data storage devices in consumer devices, commercial IT applications, computers, and the emerging spectrum of IoT applications
- The cutting tools application segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027 as they are preferred in sharp edges and cutting applications such as end-milling, grooving, threading, and drilling
- Asia Pacific accounted for 46.4% of the revenue share in 2019 owing to the rising demand for flash memory and DRAM in the consumer and communication applications in China, South Korea, and India
- Companies are involved in extensive research and development activities along with mergers and acquisitions with the leading manufacturers and distributors to strengthen their presence in the emerging economies.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global PVD market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Physical Vapor Deposition Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- PVD Equipment
- PVD Materials
- PVD Services
Physical Vapor Deposition Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Data Storage
- Solar Products
- Cutting Tools
- Medical Equipment
Physical Vapor Deposition Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Browse Related Reports :
Dyes And Pigments Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Dyes (Reactive, Vat, Acid, Direct, Disperse), Pigment (Organic, Inorganic)), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Paint, Thermoplastic, Preformed Polymer Tape), By Type (Permanent, Removable), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States