The global Phototherapy Equipment Market size is expected to reach at USD 845.7 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of skin diseases across the globe has led to an increased demand for phototherapy equipment. According to healthline data, nearly 150,000 new psoriasis cases develop each year in U.S. Thus, rising cases of psoriasis is expected to boost the demand for these devices in near future. Eczema, one of the severe skin diseases, has also contributed to the market growth. Neonatal jaundice is another disease that requires phototherapy treatment to reduce high bilirubin levels.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), around 60 to 80% of healthy newborns are likely to develop neonatal jaundice. Furthermore, constant technological advancements pertaining to these will boost the market growth. LED-based devices are being highly adopted, which has further accelerated the growth of the market. The LED lights are cheaper as compared to conventional equipment and has a long-lasting effect. These lights also have been proved to be very effective for treating neonatal jaundice. Hence, improvement in technology has impacted the growth of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Phototherapy Equipment Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/phototherapy-equipment-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Conventional phototherapy equipment segment held the second-largest market share due to wide usage of these devices in skin disease treatment
- LED equipment are expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to its cost-effectiveness and long-lasting effect
- Skin disease treatment application segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2018 owing to rising prevalence of psoriasis and eczema
- Neonatal jaundice management is anticipated to witness the maximum growth at a CAGR 6.5% over the forecast period due to increasing incidence of the disease
- North America led the phototherapy equipment market in 2018 owing to quick adoption of advanced technologies in the field of phototherapy treatment in this region
- Some of the key companies are GE Healthcare; Philips Lighting Holding B.V.; Nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.; Natus Medical, Inc.; Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.; and Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4158/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global phototherapy equipment market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Phototherapy Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment with Fluorescent Lamp
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment with Compact Fluorescent Lamp
Phototherapy Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Skin Disease Treatment
- Neonatal Jaundice Management
Phototherapy Equipment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Hospitals & Clinics
Phototherapy Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Category @
Surgical Imaging Market: Growing geriatric population and awareness regarding radiography procedures are the key factors responsible for the market growth.
Guidewires Market: Rising preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures owing to advantages such as smaller incisions, faster recovery time, and reduced pain is boosting the growth.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States