The global photolithography market is expected to depict a significant market growth during the forecast period. Photolithography is an optical medium used to transfer patterns onto a substrate. The patterns are first transferred to an imagable photoresist layer. The photoresist is a liquid film that can be spread out on a substrate and developed into a selectively placed layer for subsequent processing. Photolithography can etch a pattern into an integrated circuit using just a single beam of ultraviolet light. The process does not require any additional material for etching; thus, it becomes a highly efficient and cost-effective solution for producing extremely small incisions in a substrate. Photolithography is also used to control the exact size and shape of the entire substrate. Increasing miniaturization of electronic devices has attributed to the growth of the global photolithography market. However, the complex manufacturing process of semiconductor devices might act as a restraining factor to the growth of the global photolithography market.
The Global Photolithography Market has been segmented on the basis of process, application, and region.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization- Up to 15% -20%
Get a FREE Report Sample with Complete TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8463
- Raw Material and Manufacturing Equipment Suppliers
- Middleware and Firmware Providers
- Research Organizations and Consultancies
- Government and Regulating Authorities
- Semiconductor Device Manufacturer
- Organizations, Forums and Alliance
- System Integrators
- Analysts, Technology Experts, and Strategic Business Planners
- End Users
The key players in the Photolithography Market are identified across all the major regions based on their countries of origin, presence across different regions, recent key developments, product diversification, and industry expertise. Some of them are Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), ASML Holding NV (Netherlands), Applied Materials, Inc. (US), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (Taiwan), Shanghai Micro Electronics Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd. (SMEE) (China), EV Group (EVG) (Austria), Veeco Instruments Inc. (US), SÜSS MICROTEC SE (Germany), NuFlare Technology Inc. (Japan), Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), Vistec Electron Beam GmbH (Germany), JEOL Ltd (Japan), Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (US), and NIL TECHNOLOGY (Denmark). The companies are focused on innovating in their existing product portfolio as well as innovate new products by investing in research and development to analyze the changing market trends.
- In August 2019, EV Group (EVG) partnered with SCHOTT to demonstrate the readiness of 300mm (12 inch) nanoimprint lithography (NIL) for high-volume patterning of high-refractive-index (HRI) glass wafers used in the manufacturing of waveguides/light guides for next-generation augmented/mixed reality (AR/MR) headsets. The partnership will combine EVG’s proprietary SmartNIL process and SCHOTT RealView high-refractive-index glass wafers, and the manufacturing will be carried out within EVG’s NILPhotonics Competence Center at the company’s headquarters in Austria.
- In February 2019, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) ordered 18 EUV lithography machines from ASML to accelerate its production of the 7nm process node.
- In October 2018, Samsung Electronics commenced wafer production of its 7nm LPP (low power plus) node, 7LPP, using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography technology. The commercialization of the 7LPP process node has encouraged customers to develop a complete set of products that would support applications in 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), enterprise and hyperscale datacenter, the Internet of Things (IoT), automotive, and networking.
- In June 2016, ASML Holding NV acquired Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), one of the suppliers of pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. through this acquisition, HMI enhanced ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of lithography exposure systems, computational lithography, and metrology.
The market for photolithography is estimated to register significant growth during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The geographic analysis of photolithography market has been conducted for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Central & South America. According to MRFR analysis, Asia-Pacific dominated the global photolithography market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The presence of several wafer fabrication facilities and semiconductor equipment manufacturers such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Shanghai Micro Electronics Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd, and Tokyo Electron Limited has contributed to the growth of photolithography market in Asia-Pacific. Moreover, the adoption of miniaturization techniques for the development of portable electronic devices is also estimated to fuel the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific. On the other hand, the market in North America is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period 2019–2025. The demand for developing advanced and highly powerful microprocessors has encouraged US-based manufacturers to adopt EUV lithography process. This, in turn, is expected to create opportunities for vendors in the photolithography market in North America in the near future.
Table Of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Research Objectives
2.4 Markets Structure
3 Market Insights
4 Research Methodology
5 Market Dynamics
6 Market Factor Analysis
6.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1 Threat Of New Entrants
6.1.2 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
6.1.3 Threat Of Substitutes
6.1.4 Intensity Of Rivalry
6.1.5 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
6.2 Value Chain/Supply Chain Of Global Photolithography Market
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1 Global Photolithography Market, By Process, 2019–2025
Table 2 Global Photolithography Market, By Application, 2019–2025
Table 3 Global Photolithography Market, By Region, 2019–2025
Table 4 North America: Photolithography Market, By Country, 2019–2025
Table 5 North America: Photolithography, Market, By Process, 2019–2025
Table 6 North America: Photolithography Market, By Application, 2019–2025
Table 7 US: Photolithography, Market, By Process, 2019–2025
Table 8 US: Photolithography Market, By Application, 2019–2025
Table 9 Canada: Photolithography, Market, By Process, 2019–2025
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 Global Photolithography Market Segmentation
FIGURE 2 Forecast Methodology
FIGURE 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis Of The Global Photolithography Market
FIGURE 4 Value Chain Of The Global Photolithography Market
FIGURE 5 Share Of The Global Photolithography Market In 2018, By Country (In %)
FIGURE 6 Global Photolithography Market, 2019–2025
FIGURE 7 Sub-Segments Of Process
FIGURE 8 Global Photolithography Market Size, By Process, 2018
FIGURE 9 Share Of The Global Photolithography Market, By Process, 2019 To 2025
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Browse Complete Report “Photolithography Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2025” @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/photolithography-market-8463
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Edibles.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar