DelveInsight’s ‘Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
- The estimates suggest higher incidence of PTCL in the United States with 7,368 cases in 2017.
- Market Size of PTCL in the US was found to be USD 616 Million in 2017.
- Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma accounts for approx. about 10% of all Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) cases.
- PTCLs typically affect middle aged to elderly patients.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/peripheral-t-cell-lymphoma-ptcl-epidemiology-forecast
“According to DelveInsight, PTCL cases in United States demonstrates that most of the patients at the time of diagnosis are in the later stages (III-IV).”
The peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCLs) encompass a heterogeneous group of diseases representing approximately ∼10% to 15% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas. It usually develops from mature-stage white blood cells called T-cells and natural killer (NK) cells.
Most PTCL subtypes are aggressive (fast-growing) lymphomas, including PTCL-NOS, AITL, ALCL, enteropathy-type T-cell lymphoma, and extranodal natural killer (NK) cell/T-cell lymphoma.
The exact cause of Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma is unknown, it can be associated with the exposure to Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) or to the human T-cell leukaemia virus-1 (HTLV-1).
The Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma was classified by WHO in 2008 and updated in 2016.
According to this, the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas can be broadly classified according to the site of origin of the malignant T cell in the body- Nodal, Extranodal, Cutaneous and Leukemic.
With no standard drug treatments available in clinical practice, the response rate of the cancer to conventional chemotherapies is low, the tolerance is poor, relapse often occurs.
Increasing healthcare expenditure, rise in R&D activities, and awareness among patients about the treatment options will support the market growth for PTCL
“As per DelveInsight’s Analysis, Spain had the lowest incident population of 771 cases in 2017 among EU5 countries.”
Scope of the Report
- The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) epidemiology
We interview, KOLs and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/peripheral-t-cell-lymphoma-ptcl-epidemiology-forecast
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)?
- What are the currently available treatments of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)?
Reasons to buy
- The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) population by its epidemiology
- The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States