The Peripheral Nerve Injury Market is anticipated to witness heightened R&D in the domain for a clearer understanding of the peripheral nerves that are delicate and get damaged easily. Advancements in medical science have shed light on innovative nerve repair devices that create a microenvironment for faster nerve regeneration.
The Peripheral Nerve Injuries market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Peripheral Nerve Injuries market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Peripheral Nerve Injuries market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Peripheral Nerve Injuries treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Peripheral Nerve Injuries market.
Key takeaways from the Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Research Report
- The Peripheral Nerve Injuries market size was estimated at USD 2,385 Million in 2021, and is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR during the study period (2019-2032)
- The Peripheral Nerve Injuries treatment market is dominated by the use of sutures, nerve conduits and processed nerve allograft, and autograft. For small injured nerves in which small area of nerve is damaged, sutures are performed that joins the broken and affected nerve.
- The leading Peripheral Nerve Injuries Companies such as Toyobo, Polyganics, Axogen Corporation, Neuraptive Therapeutics, Silk Biomaterials, Orthocell Limited, and others.
- Promising Peripheral Nerve Injuries Pipeline therapies such as Rempli, NTX-001, and others.
For further information on the market impact by therapies, download the Peripheral Nerve Injury sample @ Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Share
Peripheral Nerve Injury Overview
Peripheral Nerve Injuries (PNI) include a variety of conditions in which one or more peripheral nerves are damaged. It leads to neurological deficits distal to the level of the lesion present. PNIs affect all age groups and damage to the peripheral nerves is known as peripheral neuropathy. The symptoms of PNI may vary depending on the nerve fiber affected and include pain in the affected area, burning sensations and numbness. The diagnosis of PNI involves a medical history, neurological examination, and, in some cases, diagnostic tests like x-ray if fracture is suspected, CT/MRI, or electrodiagnostic examination. Treatment for PNI depends on the injury and other external factors including early nerve exploration and repair. Nonsurgical treatments include medications, immobilization and physical therapy. Surgical treatment may be needed if the individual has persistent neurologic symptoms.
Peripheral Nerve Injury Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Peripheral Nerve Injuries Prevalence
- Prevalent Cases of Peripheral Nerve Injuries by severity
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic Peripheral Nerve Injuries
Keen to learn how Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Trends are going to appear in 2032 for the 7 MM, Download @ Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Size
Peripheral Nerve Injury Treatment Market
The treatment of the Peripheral Nerve Injuries varies depending upon the severity and location of the nerve injuries. Physicians, in general, opt for a multidisciplinary approach involving acupuncture, massage therapy, medication, orthotics, weight loss, physical therapy, and rehabilitation, when the injury is mild. For extreme or severe PNI cases, surgical intervention is preferred. Surgical intervention may involve nerve repair, nerve grafting, nerve transfer, fibrin glue, or nerve conduits.
Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Trends
The Peripheral Nerve Injury market offers NeuraGen, NeuroFlex, and NeuroWrap as approved type I collagen nerve conduits in the US and Europe. Further, there are nerve conduits synthesised with polyglycolic acid and polylactide-caprolactone such as Neurotube, and Neurolac. In March 2013, Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare Ok’ed the manufacturing and selling of Toyobo’s Nerbridge, a new medical treatment device for the regeneration of damaged nerves. The company received recommendations from the US FDA in 2016. To address the neuropathic pain, several medications, including Gabapentin, Oxcarbazepine, and Lamotrigine are available in the Peripheral Nerve Injury market.
Key Peripheral Nerve Injury market Companies and Pipeline therapies
- Neuraptive Therapeutics: NTX-001
- Silk Biomaterials: SilkBridge
- Orthocell Limited: CelGro
Scope of the Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Research Report
- Coverage: 7MM
- Study Period: 2019-2032
- Peripheral Nerve Injury Companie: Toyobo, Polyganics, Axogen Corporation, Neuraptive Therapeutics, Silk Biomaterials, Orthocell Limited, and others.
- Peripheral Nerve Injury Therapies: Rempli, NTX-001, and others
- Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Dynamics: Peripheral Nerve Injury Market Drivers and Barrier
- Peripheral Nerve Injury KOL’s Views and Analyst’s Views
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Executive Summary
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Peripheral Nerve Injuries
4. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Market Overview at a Glance
5. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Market Disease Background and Overview
6. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Patient Journey
7. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Peripheral Nerve Injuries Treatment
11. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Marketed Products
12. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Emerging Therapies
13. Peripheral Nerve Injuries: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Peripheral Nerve Injuries Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Peripheral Nerve Injuries
17. Peripheral Nerve Injuries KOL Views
18. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Market Drivers
19. Peripheral Nerve Injuries Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Got Queries? Find out the related information on Peripheral Nerve Injuries Mergers and acquisitions, Hemophilia Licensing Activities @ Peripheral Nerve Injuries Emerging Drugs, and Recent Trends
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NV 89107
Country: United States