The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecast to grow from USD 138.71 Billion in 2020 to USD 912.43 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 26.6 %during the forecast period. Low market risk and affordable operating cost are the major driving factor of the market.
The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecasted to show significant growth due to the increase in implementation online application and growing demand of the technology traditional banking systems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1386
Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending is a process of debt financing that allows different individuals to borrow and lend money using an online platform. The quantity of interest charged for P2P loans is lower than compared to the traditional prime loans. Investors gets only a portion of the loan and spread the amount of the loan across many buyers.
Some of the major key players in the market are Prosper Marketplace, Inc.(US), Upstart Network Inc. (US), Common Bond Inc (US), Funding Circle Limited (UK), Avant, Inc. (US), CircleBack Lending, Inc. (US), Social Finance Inc. (US), Peer form (US), Pave, Inc. (US), Daric Inc. (US)
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Business, User and region:
Business Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Alternate marketplace lending
- Traditional lending
User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Small business loans
- Consumer credit loans
- Real estate loans
- Student loans
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peer-to-peer-p2p-lending-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecast to grow from USD 138.71 Billion in 2020 to USD 567.30 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 26.6 %during the forecast period. Low market risk and affordable operating cost are the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Business, it is divided as Alternate marketplace lending, Traditional lending. The traditional P2P model is growing on a large-scale basis, mainly in developing regions. Due to less availability of modern technologies in the region, it is enhancing numerous companies adopt the P2P model. However, the marketplace lending model is slowly spreading all over the globe and is estimated to overtake the traditional model during the next few years.
- Based on User, the market is segmented as Small business loans, Consumer credit loans, Real estate loans, Student loans. A majority of students seek loan at minimal interest rates and this is usually offered by the traditional money lenders which in turn is increasing the growth of the market by 27.3 %. Student population is increasing by the day. Alternative small business lending platforms use digital tools and machines to provide credit facility to a wide range of small businesses quickly and effectively, mostly to those who have been rejected by banks. Thus, small businesses act as a major user in Peer to Peer Lending market.
- The P2P Lending Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC isforecasted to dominate themarket with a highest share of 40%
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1386
Key Features of the Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market Report:
- Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market
- Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
- 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
- Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
- Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1386
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry.
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States