According to a report, “Pediatric Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Modality (X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT), By Application (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Oncology), By End User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global pediatric imaging market size is expected to reach USD 12.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, as per a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing number of pediatric trauma incidences are booming the demand for innovative patient screening, which is expected to augment the overall market growth during the forecast period.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 812,000 children aged 17 or below in the U.S. Emergency Department (ED) were treated for concussion or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in 2014 alone. The CDC further stated that injuries or wounds due to falling accounted for an estimated 49% of all TBI-related ED visits in children. Furthermore, increasing focus of the key industry players on product innovation is projected to drive the market growth in the coming years. For instance, in June 2019, Carestream Health, Inc. launched a portable Carestream DRX Plus 2530C X-ray detector with cesium iodide technology, which captures minute details of anatomical structures in pediatric patients.
North America market was the leading regional segment in 2019 owing to the favorable reimbursement policies, growing consumer preference toward noninvasive diagnosis, and faster adoption of innovative imaging modalities. Increasing investments in to propel technological innovation is anticipated to augment the market growth in the region. For instance, in 2018, Bracco Diagnostics Inc. provided a grant of USD 300,000 to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), to fund research and train technicians to use a new technology of contrast ultrasound.
Pediatric Imaging Market Highlights
• In February 2021, a special emphasis was made by the Children’s Minnesota in Minneapolis to enhance the ED pediatric appendicitis and boost the appropriate use of CT
• UK-based multi-center study, comprising WMG at the University of Warwick conducted a qualitative assessment of the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology and found that tumor diagnostic classification can be enhanced when non-invasive diffusion weighted imaging is combined with machine learning (AI).
• North America dominated the market in 2019, prominently due to the medical coverage granted by the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) in the U.S. for pediatric patients, which covers imaging services.
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) was the dominating segment in 2019 and accounted for the largest revenue share owing to increasing demand in hospital settings combined with technological advancements.
“Would you Like/Try a Sample Report” Click the link below: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pediatric-imaging-market/request/rs1
Pediatric Imaging Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pediatric imaging market on the basis of modality, application, end user, and region:
Pediatric Imaging Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Computed Tomography (CT)
Pediatric Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Pediatric Imaging End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Diagnostic Centers
Insect Repellent Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Pediatric Imaging Market:
• GE Healthcare
• Siemens Healthineers AG
• Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Royal Philips)
• Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
• Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
• Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Agfa Healthcare
• Carestream Health, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7166/ibb
Browse Related Report @
Medical Imaging Workstations Market– The global Medical Imaging Workstations Market size was estimated at USD 4.1 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% by 2026.
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States