The PC based automation market 2020 is likely to gain momentum. It is expected to thrive on technological innovations. As per the report published recently by Market Research Future (MRFR), the global PC based automation market is supposed to register 5% CAGR over the forecast period 2017 to 2023. It has also been estimated that the PC Based Automation Market size will reach USD 36 Bn by the end of 2023.
PC-based automation has gained applications in the industrial manufacturing processes. In addition, the large-scale adoption of the fourth industrial revolution is also expected to boost the PC based automation market. Automation is one of the most prominent ongoing trends in almost every industry. Increasing investments in automation are projected to drive the expansion of the PC based automation market. The industries poised to adopt the technology are automotive, healthcare, oil & gas, etc. Increasing efficiency and revenue generation of these industries is also poised to drive the proliferation of the PC based automation market.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5717
Some of the key players of PC-Based Automation Market include General Electric (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), Beckhoff Automation (Germany), Emerson Electric (U.S.), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), OMRON Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch (Germany), IDEC (Japan), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany),Kontron S&T (Germany), ABB (Switzerland), Advantech (Japan), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), and Yokogawa Electric (Japan)
Global PC-based Automation Market: Segmental Analysis
- On the basis of offering, the PC based automation market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services. Professional services (consulting services, design & implementation, software development, installation & training, maintenance & support, and others) and managed services are the sub-segments of the services segment.
- On the basis of component, the PC based automation market has been segmented into Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human-Machine Interface (HMI), distributed Control System (DCS), programmable Logic Controller (PLCs), industrial PCs, and others.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the PC based automation market has been segmented into process industry and discrete industry. The sub-segments of the process industry segment are oil & gas, mining & metals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy & power, food & beverages, and others. The sub-segments of the discrete industry segment are automotive, machine manufacturing, aerospace & defense, semiconductor & electronics, medical devices, and others.
The regional assessment of the PC based automation market is covered in this report for offering a detailed insight. The segments covered for the geographical evaluation are – Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Furthermore, country-level assessment is also provided along with regional segmentation to offer a comprehensive view of the PC based automation market. APAC has been assessed to register the fastest growth rate across the projection period. Increasing industrialization and rising investments in technological innovations are expected to drive the growth of the PC based automation market in the region. India, China, and Japan are the key countries of APAC region. North America is also a key regional segment. The United States, Canada, and Mexico are supposed to drive the growth of the PC based automation market in the region. The RoW is likely to witness slower growth relatively.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pc-based-automation-market-5717
- Research Firms.
- Government Agencies
- Manufacturing Associations and Industrial Bodies
- Component Suppliers and Distributors
- End-users of PC-based Automation Solutions across Industries
- Industrial Automation Equipment Providers
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Semiconductor Product Designers and Fabricators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar