The global patient temperature management market size is anticipated to reach a value of USD 5.0 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Rising number of surgeries is anticipated to accelerate the demand for temperature management devices. For instance, open heart surgeries require lowering down the body heat of patients through blood cooling, which helps reduce the risk of post and perioperative surgical complications.
With growing prevalence of cardiac arrest and other chronic cardiac diseases, there is a rising number of surgeries being undertaken. This growth is anticipated to drive the need for patient temperature management, to avoid the adverse effects on brain. Patient warming systems are also used for cancer patients as adjuncts with chemotherapy and radiation therapy for more effective results. Moreover, in neonatal care, newborns are likely to experience temperature fluctuations and hence, they are kept in incubators to maintain their normal body temperature. The aforementioned factors are driving demand for temperature monitoring devices.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Patient Temperature Management Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-temperature-management-market/request/rs1
With rising demand for conventional warming and cooling devices, there is a growing need for modern temperature management systems. Introduction of a wide range of surface warming and cooling systems by major market players is expected to positively impact the patient temperature management market during the forecast period. The blood and fluid temperature management devices have also evolved over the years and are applied through a catheter by circulating warm or cool saline in the patients’ body.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Patient warming systems led the market in 2018 due to rise in the number of surgeries, which lower the body temperature of patients due to the use of general anesthesia
- Patient cooling systems are anticipated to exhibit a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to the introduction of new products like cooling caps and blood and fluid cooling systems
- Surgery segment held the largest market share in 2018 due to increasing number of cardiac and gynecological surgeries across the globe
- Operating rooms segment is expected to generate huge revenue due to the large number of surgical procedures being performed and the need for temperature management during these surgeries
- In 2018, North America led the patient temperature management market due to rising demand for technologically advanced products in this region
- Asia Pacific is expected to showcase lucrative growth over the forecast period, due to increasing sedentary lifestyle resulting in cardiac related disorders
- Some of the major companies operating in the market include Stryker Corporation; ZOLL Medical Corporation; Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products, LLC; Medtronic, Inc.; 3M Company; Bard Medical, Inc.; and The 37Company
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3573/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global patient temperature management market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Patient Temperature Management Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Patient Warming Systems
- Conventional Warming Systems
- Surface Warming Systems
- Intravascular Warming Systems
- Patient Cooling Systems
- Conventional Cooling Systems
- Surface Cooling Systems
- Intravascular Cooling Systems
Patient Temperature Management Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Orthopedic Surgery
Patient Temperature Management End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Operating Room
- Neonatal ICU
- Emergency Room
Patient Temperature Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Report:
Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blood-glucose-monitoring-bgm-devices-market
Remote Patient Monitoring System Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/remote-patient-monitoring-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States