Patient Lateral Transfer Market Research report is a meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market, which covers several market daynamics. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. The global patient lateral transfer market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the market that are derived from SOWT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Get Sample PDF OF Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Patient Lateral Transfer Market is expected to reach USD 382.37 Million by 2025, from USD 190.5 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Key Players:
- Getinge AB,
- Hovertech International,
- Airpal, Inc,
- Stryker Corporation,
- Patient Positioning System LLC,
- Medline Industries, Inc,
- EZ Way, Inc,
- Mcauley Medical, Inc,
- Air-Matt, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc,
- Scan Medical,
- Haines Medical,
- Samarit Medical AG,
- Blue Chip Medical Products, Inc,
- maxon motor ag,
- Patient Positioning Systems LLC ,
- Cantel Medical,
- Arjo, Sizewise ,
- Joerns Healthcare LLC ,
- Handicare ,
- and among others.
The global patient lateral transfer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient lateral transfer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
The Study Objectives of this Report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of Strategy Consulting in global patient lateral transfer market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each sub-market with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High risk of injuries to caregivers during manual handling of patients
- Increasing advantages of lateral transfer devices
- Increasing regulation to minimize manual patient handling
- Increasing preference to home healthcare services.
- Lack of trained care takers for efficient operation of patient handling equipment
Global patient lateral transfer market is segmented based on:
- usage type,
- and geography.
By product market is segmented into:
- air-assisted lateral transfer,
- sliding sheets,
- and accessories
By type market is segmented into:
- regular mattresses,
- split-leg mattresses
- half mattresses.
By usage type market is segmented into:
- single-patient use
- reusable air-assisted mattresses.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017 Frontier Group offers TOTO patient turner in Scotland. This lateral patient turner does not disturb the patient while they were sleeping. The big advantage of this is it fits onto any bed flat or profiling and can be used with alternating mattresses.
- In February 2015, Sage Products LLC launched PrevalonTM Liftaem Mobile Patient Transfer System. This system protects the healthcare workers by reducing the cumulative effects of handling thousands of pounds of weight from multiple patient transfers. Through this product launch the company had expand its product portfolio.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028