(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched Parkinson’s Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast- 2030.
DelveInsight’s “Parkinson’s Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Parkinson’s Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Parkinson’s Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the facts of the report
- Parkinson’s Disease total prevalent population in the 7MM countries was observed to be 1,608,367 in 2017 and is growing at a CAGR of 0.54% for the study period [2017–2028].
- Parkinson’s Disease total diagnosed prevalent population was 1,373,639 in 2017.
- Parkinson’s Disease diagnosed prevalent population was assessed to be the highest for the United States that accounts for 44.29% of the total patient pool among the 7MM countries.
Key benefits of the report
1. Parkinson’s Disease market report covers a detailed overview and comprehensive insight of the Parkinson’s Disease Epidemiology and Parkinson’s Disease market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Parkinson’s Disease market report provides insights into the current and emerging Parkinson’s Disease therapies.
3. Parkinson’s Disease market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. Parkinson’s Disease market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Parkinson’s Disease market.
“The age-specific prevalence data showed that the majority of the cases were diagnosed in the age-group of 65-84 years, followed by those aged 45-64 years in the 7MM countries.“
Get a free sample page : https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/parkinsons-disease-market-size-analysis-treatment
Parkinson’s Disease market size was USD 1837.90 million in 2017 in the 7MM. Among the 7 Major Markets, the United States accounted for the majority of the market size, with USD 941.13 million followed by Germany, which has the second-highest market size after the United States in 2017.
There are currently no disease‐modifying drugs, but Parkinson’s Disease treatments are used to offer major symptomatic relief of the motor symptoms. They offer little benefit clinically in terms of the nonmotor manifestations. The present Parkinson’s Disease treatment options include surgery, medication, complementary and supportive therapies (such as diet, exercise, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy). The approved medication therapies are categorized into seven groups that include Levodopa, Carbidopa‐levodopa infusion (Duodopa), Dopamine agonists, MAO B inhibitors, Catechol O‐methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, Anticholinergics and Amantadine. The drug to be used at the beginning of Parkinson’s Disease treatment is either levodopa or a dopamine agonist. L‐Dopa, a natural precursor of dopamine that is transformed in the brain into dopamine.
Besides gene therapy, stem cell therapy have also shown a more effective Parkinson’s Disease treatment option. Stem cell research in Parkinson’s Disease is focusing on understanding nerve cells development and how healthy cells can be used to replace unhealthy brain cells.
Request for Sample Page: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/parkinsons-disease-market-size-analysis-treatment
The expected launch of emerging therapies is believed to create a positive impact on Parkinson’s Disease market size in the upcoming years.
1. Apomorphine Infusion
2. Accordion Pill Carbidopa/Levodopa
8. NTCELL Implantation
And many others
The key Parkinson’s Disease market players have the potential to create a significant positive shift in Parkinson’s Disease Market Size. Some of the companies involved are:-
1. US WorldMeds LLC
2. Intec Pharma
3. Sunovion Pharma
4. Pharma Two B Ltd.
5. Impax Laboratories
6. Luye Pharma
8. Living Cell Technologies
10. Neurocrine Biosciences
And many others
Get a free demo of the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/parkinsons-disease-market-size-analysis-treatment
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Parkinson’s Disease Market Overview at a Glance
3. Parkinson’s Disease Disease Background and Overview
4. Parkinson’s Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Parkinson’s Disease Country Wise-Epidemiology
5.1. United States Epidemiology
5.2. EU-5 Epidemiology
5.2.5. United Kingdom
5.3. Japan Epidemiology
6. Parkinson’s Disease Treatment and Management
7. Parkinson’s Disease Unmet Needs
8. Parkinson’s Disease Marketed Drugs
8.1. Key Cross of Marketed Drugs
8.2. Profiles of Some of the Marketed Drugs
8.3. Istradefylline (KW6002): Kyowa Kirin
8.4. Opicapone: BIAL
8.5. Gocovri: Adamas Pharmaceuticals
8.6. Xadago: Zambon SpA
8.7. Osmolex ER: Osmotica Pharmaceutical
8.8. Duopa (Duodopa, ABT-SLV187): AbbVie
8.9. Rytary: Impax Laboratories
8.10. Inbrija: Acorda Therapeutics
8.11. Nuplazid: ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
9. Parkinson’s Disease Emerging Drugs
9.1. Key Cross of Emerging Drugs
9.2. Apomorphine Infusion: US WorldMeds LLC
9.3. Accordion Pill Carbidopa/Levodopa: Intec Pharma
9.4. APL–130277: Sunovion Pharma
9.5. P2B001: Pharma Two B Ltd.
9.6. IPX203: Impax Laboratories
9.7. LY03003: Luye Pharma
9.8. ABBV-951: AbbVie
9.9. NTCELL Implantation: Living Cell Technologies
9.10. Nilotinib: Novartis
9.11. Solriamfetol (JZP-110): Jazz Pharmaceuticals
9.12. AAV-GAD: Meira Gtx
9.13. OXB-102 (AXO-Lenti-PD): Axovant Sciences
9.14. ND0612: NeuroDerm
9.15. ITI-214: Intracellular Therapies
9.16. IRL752: Integrative Research Laboratories AB (IRLAB)
9.17. VY-AADC: Neurocrine Biosciences
10. Parkinson’s Disease 7 Major Market Analysis
11. Parkinson’s Disease United States Market Outlook
11.1. United States Market Size
11.2. Parkinson’s Disease Europe Market Outlook
11.2.5. United Kingdom
11.3. Parkinson’s Disease Japan Market Outlook
12. Market Drivers
13. Market Barriers
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
Related Reports: https://bit.ly/parkinsons-disease-related-reports
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States