The Paper Tubes Market is valued at around USD 7235.95 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 17,150 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period.
A paper tube is a cardboard or paperboard tube that is cylindrical in shape. It is renowned for being affordable, lightweight, and environmentally friendly. Paper tubes are extensively utilized throughout a wide range of industries, including textile, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, food and beverage, and many more. They frequently serve as a core for winding materials like tapes, foils, and textiles as well as for packing, storage, and transportation of items.
The market for paper tubes has grown significantly in recent years and is predicted to do so in the future. Growing consumer demand for environmentally friendly packaging options and a move toward more sustainable options have been key drivers of this expansion. Paper tube demand has also been fueled by customers’ growing awareness of the negative consequences of plastic packing.
Several trends are now being seen in the paper tube market that are anticipated to influence its development. These include the use of recyclable paper tubes, the availability of customizing options, and the advent of packaging options for online retailers. Paper tubes will be in high demand in the upcoming years due to the expansion of online retail and consumers’ growing preference for customized packaging.
Get request free sample pdf: – https://wemarketresearch.com/reports/request-free-sample-pdf/paper-tube-market/772
The Paper Tubes Market – Growth Factor
Leading packaging manufacturers are implementing eco-friendly procedures as a means of reducing their carbon footprint. Demand is also largely influenced by the strict regulatory reforms that have been implemented in many countries to reduce the use of plastic. Additionally, the use of paper tubes in the packaging of foods, oral care items, cosmetics, educational certificates, retail goods, and other items has increased due to end-user preferences for biodegradable materials like paper.
The future of the paper tube market will be impacted by changing trends in the packaging and warehousing sector. For smart inventory management, service providers have started implementing cutting-edge tools and technologies like IoT (Internet of Things) and predictive analysis.
The Paper Tubes Market – Market Trends
- The cosmetics industry is expanding quickly in emerging economies as a result of rising disposable income.
- Many cosmetics companies have announced their plans to switch to packaging made of paper. For example, Amorepacific unveiled its most recent technology in April 2021 to produce paper tubes internally. Paper tubes have been added to L’Oreal’s product packaging.
- The market share of paper tubes in the cosmetics sector will grow as a result of the aforementioned trends.
- The demand for paper tubes is being fuelled by the cosmetics and construction industries’ rapid expansion. People who live in cities are more likely to favour new and innovative products, and their spending patterns reflect higher spending on eco-friendly and cutting-edge goods.
- Cardboard, recycled paper, and water-resistant/waterproof cardboard are all products made from wood pulp that are used to make paper tubes. Paper tubes are economical because their raw materials are widely accessible and versatile.
The Paper Tubes Market – Segmentation
The Paper Tubes Market fragrance concentrates market has been sub-classified into type, application, distribution channel.
On the basis of type, the Paper Tubes Market is bifurcated into:
- Spiral wound paper tube
- Convolute or parallel wound paper tube
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into:
- Food and beverages
- Automotive and electronics
- Printing and paper-making
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into:
- B2B (Direct sales)
- B2C (Indirect sales)- store based, online retail.
On the basis of enterprise size, the market is segmented into:
- Large enterprises
- Small and medium enterprises
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into:
- Financial services
- Media and entertainment
- Transportation and logistics
Secure a copy of the premium research report@ https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/paper-tube-market/772?license=single
The Paper Tubes Market – Key Market players
Global key players of Paper Tubes Market include Ace Paper Tubes Corporation, Alpha Packaging Inc. Caraustar Industries, Carvan Products, Chonqing Ubo Electrical, Equipment Co Ltd., Custom Paper Tubes, Excel Tubes & Cones, H.N. ZAPF GMBH, Heartland Products LLC, Jonesville Paper Tube Corp, Luxpac, National Paper Tube Industries, Ohio Paper Tube Company, Paper Tube Co., Paper Tubes and Core Corporation, Rae Products, Royal Paper Products, Shree Umiya Paper Tubes, SigmaQ, Sonoco, Valk Industries Inc , and Wes-Pac Inc., and others.
About We Market Research:
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep-rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Company Name: We Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Robin
Email: Send Email
Country: United States